[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fantasy Football Heists

Damn those are all heists LC!

And wow, Vato, that dude is irrational.

Not the biggest heist, but I traded Sanders and Andrews for Conner and Woods after week 2. Commish said I got fleeced (lol)...funny thing is...Conner has outscored them both on his own in week 3 and 4, and Woods outscored them both on his own in week 4. Hehe. I have Julio/Hilton/Fuller/Green so didn't need Sanders. Have Waller so didn't need Andrews.

Mine was after week 2 I traded Kelce, AJ Brown, Carlos Hyde, and Latavius Murray for Leonard Fournette, Emmanuel Sanders, Miles Sanders, Darren Waller, and Delanie Walker. Kelce hasn’t scored a td since I traded him and he dropped Murray and AJ brown and I traded Walker for Coleman and Tyrell Williams lol I thought it was Highway robbery Waller has been pretty damn good I’m 4-1 and he’s 1-4

Edited by bobbydigital050

32 minutes ago, bobbydigital050 said:

Mine was after week 2 I traded Kelce, AJ Brown, Carlos Hyde, and Latavius Murray for Leonard Fournette, Emmanuel Sanders, Miles Sanders, Darren Waller, and Delanie Walker. Kelce hasn’t scored a td since I traded him and he dropped Murray and AJ brown and I traded Walker for Coleman and Tyrell Williams lol I thought it was Highway robbery Waller has been pretty damn good I’m 4-1 and he’s 1-4

That's solid.

2 hours ago, League_Champion said:

Give us the best heist that you've pulled off this year. 

I traded Tony Pollard to a Zeke owner for Cooper Kupp and M. Andrews early on. I also go Mark Ingram for Baker Mayfield (love that one). 

I traded the Hock for Mixon after one big game. 

did you wear a mask?

1 hour ago, turbotooslow said:

Damn those are all heists LC!

And wow, Vato, that dude is irrational.

Not the biggest heist, but I traded Sanders and Andrews for Conner and Woods after week 2. Commish said I got fleeced (lol)...funny thing is...Conner has outscored them both on his own in week 3 and 4, and Woods outscored them both on his own in week 4. Hehe. I have Julio/Hilton/Fuller/Green so didn't need Sanders. Have Waller so didn't need Andrews.

You definitely won that trade even tho woods hasn’t been that great this year he’s been better than sanders and Conner is a good back especially now since Rudolph is out as well 😉

Just now, bobbydigital050 said:

You definitely won that trade even tho woods hasn’t been that great this year he’s been better than sanders and Conner is a good back especially now since Rudolph is out as well 😉

Those are my thoughts. Woods has the 6th most targets in the NFL and the most catches called back (7 + a TD). I'm not worried about him.

22 minutes ago, turbotooslow said:

Those are my thoughts. Woods has the 6th most targets in the NFL and the most catches called back (7 + a TD). I'm not worried about him.

Yea there’s plenty of wealth to go around in LA and woods will get his he’s too good to not make noise he’s a very reliable reciever every year 

30 minutes ago, Noraj9 said:

In my two QB league I got Keenan Allen and Tyrell Williams for Nick Foles and D.K. Metcalf.

Same league the same guy dropped Melvin Gordon and Cooper Kupp early andddd I scooped them up. 

WHAT! That's awesome good for you man. What's ya team look like?

8 hours ago, Montana is da Man said:

I just got CMC for breida and coleman in a full ppr.  Gotta take advantage of fan boys

This one is bizarre.  I have no idea why someone would ever consider that trade if they have any idea what they are doing.  The Pollard trade is another.  That is nuts.  Granted that was before Kupp went off but damn.  

You guys are clearly better at this than me, I haven't gotten anything remotely close to these.  Seems like most players I play with definitely don't want to lose a trade so in effect they just don't trade much.  Do you guys sell your trade with any info? Add a trade value chart if it's favorable to you?  I do think it helps trades get going if you say you are open to trade, looking for a RB, whatever.  

Edited by purplemonster