[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who can beat my team.....

Stonedkilla

For most impactful injuries through out their roster? Lost saquon, sanders missed some games early and got injured again, and i have carson who is injured. Those are my top 3 picks in a 12 team ppr league i thought i killed it lol. 4th pick was ridley now hes hurt. Also grabbed henderson off of waivers which was looking good till he got hurt mid game. So anyone having worse luck then me? 

21 minutes ago, Finn5033 said:

Bad idea. Every year in my leagues the guys in last place are the guys who reached for a QB in the 1st or 2nd round.

Agree terrible idea....people that grab qbs first round never win. There are tons of qbs that will give you 20 to 30 points dont need to not grab a henry or cook to grab a Lamar....ask those people how that worked

57 minutes ago, Baby Chark Do Do Do Do Do said:

Agree terrible idea....people that grab qbs first round never win. There are tons of qbs that will give you 20 to 30 points dont need to not grab a henry or cook to grab a Lamar....ask those people how that worked

Yeah well this year i went rb rb rb and they’re all hurt so having someone like mahomes would feel pretty good right now. Wouldnt have taken lamar as i knew he would not have a season like last year. 

41 minutes ago, Stonedkilla said:

Yeah well this year i went rb rb rb and they’re all hurt so having someone like mahomes would feel pretty good right now. Wouldnt have taken lamar as i knew he would not have a season like last year. 

You can't predict injuries.  Having mahomes is great but have 2 solid rbs and a stud wr is better

• Like 1

On 11/2/2020 at 10:38 AM, Stonedkilla said:

That was your mistake...you go RB WR WR WR. I Always go heavy WR as I play in most PPR leagues