[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If you want my body, and you think I'm FLEXy come on sugar let me know

1 minute ago, Forgot My Name said:

Kinda surprised no one went with Shepard. 

He's the only one on the field for most of his team offense plays.

Could also apply to Collins or Sermon if Carson and Mitchell sit out their games. 

Also Sheperd missed last week, part of week 3 and is questionable to play this week. So is he really going to be on the field for most of the plays?

5 minutes ago, Forgot My Name said:

If he plays, yes.

I just don't see Carson sitting but yeah if he does I'd most likely start him.  Probably over Sermon if Mitchell sits again too.

Right I'm just thinking most people didn't suggest Sheperd because he may not even play, while Collins and Sermon most likely have value even if Carson/Mitchell play. I own Carson and am watching that situation closely, it seemed like they are starting to split the load more than in the past. 

On 10/7/2021 at 12:37 PM, stevegrab said:

I own Carson and am watching that situation closely,

I started Collins at RB2 and moved MGIII into FLEX. 

If HE can't got or Bridgewater isn't back, I may put Sermon here and play Shepard in place of Sutton at WR2.

No offense but I hope Carson is out for a while.

1 hour ago, Forgot My Name said:

I started Collins at RB2 and moved MGIII into FLEX. 

If HE can't got or Bridgewater isn't back, I may put Sermon here and play Shepard in place of Sutton at WR2.

No offense but I hope Carson is out for a while.

I hope he is out long enough to heal and come back, but Wilson possibly being out is going to be a bigger issue for me. 

Gordon's probably the best, but I don't like the match up, and he is questionable for tomorrow.  I'd vote next for Sermon, but if Mitchell's back in, then Sermon's a no go.  Plus SF will probably be behind early.  Darrel Williams is a sneaky play, but that KC-BUF game is going to be a shoot out.  And I just don't trust Johnson.

So, if Gordon plays, play him.