[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dolphins vs Jaguars (London)

League_Champion

29 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

I'm not totally disagreeing but this is their 1st round draft pick and future franchise WR. I'd find someone else for those duties until I really really need him. They have too much invested in him to return punts. Just my opinion 

Damn it!  He on kickoff return too!!  What's the world coming to!?

The most important part of this game is trying to figure out why the announcers keep saying Jaguires.  It's Jaguars!!

• Haha 1

On 10/17/2021 at 11:08 AM, Dcat said:

Shout!  A little bit softer now....

The average age on this message board must rival the average age  of the two most recent US Presidents.

I thought the guy who sang Shout and who the kids shouted out to was named Otis? As in "Wait until Otis sees us."  Later "Otis my main main"

(Assuming that was an Animal House reference)

I'm only 57 (way younger than the geriatrics who are/were in WH) and this movie was very popular with my peers, and even some later as the SHOUT song and doing the gator on dance floors became a thing. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Bree22 said:

What is up with Shenault.  8 targets only 4 receptions.  Is him not being able to catch or Lawrence throws to him.  Everyone else on the Jags seem to have a decent catch ratio.

His catch rate is higher than Marvin Jones, way higher than Carlos Hyde, a few guys have better numbers, mostly the TEs and Robinson.  Shenault's season number of 63.4% is a bit above the team average of 61.1.

I suspect a large part of it is low accuracy by Lawrence, but haven't watched the Jags much this season. I do have Marvin Jones and he's a WR5 for me. 

23 hours ago, Dcat said:

Strop the charade.  Just move the Jaguires to London already.  They love it there.  And it looks like the Brits love them.

I know the NFL really wants a team in London, but it is a logistics nightmare from many angles. I doubt it happens, but who knows maybe they can expand and have a whole new division in Europe.