[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Aaron Rodgers: PANIC or RELAX???

I have Rodgers starting but with Devante Adams and Allan Lazzard out vs the Cards, I am not sure he has a good day.  Carr is on my bench but he has a bye (wasn't expecting to play him until week 13 when the Packers have a bye).  Top Waiver QBs in my league are:

Teddy Bridgewater vs Wash

Daniel Jones AT Chiefs

Matt Ryan vs Panthers

Should I pick up one of the 3 above or RELAX and stick with Rodgers?  LOL

2 minutes ago, The Fantasy Don said:

I have Rodgers starting but with Devante Adams and Allan Lazzard out vs the Cards, I am not sure he has a good day.  Carr is on my bench but he has a bye (wasn't expecting to play him until week 13 when the Packers have a bye).  Top Waiver QBs in my league are:

Teddy Bridgewater vs Wash

Daniel Jones AT Chiefs

Matt Ryan vs Panthers

Should I pick up one of the 3 above or RELAX and stick with Rodgers?  LOL

I would stick with Rodgers. He may not have as potent as an offense this week but he still has check downs to Aaron Jones and he will use Tonyan alot. Plus if the Cards get up early, he will have to sling the ball around. Stick with Rodgers.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, SteelFC said:

I would stick with Rodgers. He may not have as potent as an offense this week but he still has check downs to Aaron Jones and he will use Tonyan alot. Plus if the Cards get up early, he will have to sling the ball around. Stick with Rodgers.

Thx for the feedback @SteelFC.  I thought the same thing but if it wasn't that the Pack are playing the Cards with the 2nd best D, I'd feel more confident.  Check downs to Jones and Dillon will only get them so far.  Not so sure.  Really contemplating getting Bridgewater or Daniel Jones, both playing terrible defenses and Teddy should get Jerry Jeudy back this week.

6 minutes ago, bberri5 said:

I think Jones will put up decent numbers this week vs KC if you decide to bench Rodgers

thanks for the feedback @bberri5!  Both Jones and Bridgewater play bad defenses this week.  And Jones may get at least Shepard and Golladay back.  I just can't trust Jones to have a good game (and I am a Giants fan! lol)

23 minutes ago, Montana is da Man said:

Id go with jones who can get points with his arm and legs against that Swiss cheese defense

I was thinking that but damn I cant trust Danny Dimes....and I am a Giants fan LOL.  Seriously considering it.  Thx @Montana is da Man

Edited by The Fantasy Don

1 hour ago, darin3 said:

I'd consider playing Jones here.   Lots of upside.

Rodgers will get his 260-280 yards and 2 scores, but that's about it I think.  Jones has potential for more TDs and add on the rushing yards (50?).

Thanks @darin3...was thinking the same...upside is there, I'll have to decide to take the possible sure points or go for the upside