[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

At this point, are any of these guys worth a roster spot?

For some perspective, we're 12 teams, 18 players per roster, there are no positional limits, no IR slots, start QB, 2RB, 3WR, TE, K, D

Of those you list the following are NOT rostered - Sermon, Michel, Mack. 

I've considered adding Michel before but needed RBs who were getting more work or at least had potential (since I've got injuries with my top 3 RBs Carson, Jacobs and Hunt) so I went with David Johnson once, then Penny who I cut to add McNichols this week. 

Just now, League_Champion said:

I have Henderson so I added Sony as insurance. Henderson will eventually get hurt and when he does Sony will be a nice fill in. If you have a spot at the end of your bench he's worth a lottery ticket. 

Thanks will keep that in mind, looking closer I see Michel was rostered thru week 6. And my roster has a lot of RBs (1/3 of roster) with 3 out with injuries, and one that could lose value if Barkley returns.

I thought I was over my RBs struggles this year, I had Carson, Jacobs and Hunt and would only need 2 of them available each week. 

7 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

I thought I was over my RBs struggles this year, I had Carson, Jacobs and Hunt and would only need 2 of them available each week

I'm in a similar boat. I have Saquon and Hunt. I was fortunate that I drafted Henderson and Michael Carter. I was also fortunate to pick up some nice waiver wire fodder along the way as well. It's worked out well so far.