[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Drop Chase Edmonds for Rhamondre Stevenson?

squirrelmastr21

I’m considering dropping Chase Edmonds for Rhamondre Stevenson (PPR league). If Damien Harris is out next week then Stevenson could win my playoff game. I don’t see myself starting Edmonds unless James Conner gets hurt. So who would you pick? I guess they are both handcuffs but Harris was injured last week.

On 12/13/2021 at 3:47 PM, squirrelmastr21 said:

I’m considering dropping Chase Edmonds for Rhamondre Stevenson (PPR league). If Damien Harris is out next week then Stevenson could win my playoff game. I don’t see myself starting Edmonds unless James Conner gets hurt. So who would you pick? I guess they are both handcuffs but Harris was injured last week.

Unfortunately, Conner is hurt and is getting an MRI….I’d put a waiver back in to get chase back..

On 12/14/2021 at 2:47 PM, Montana is da Man said:

Just curious, did you see Conner limping after the 2nd to last play last night?  

Yea I knew he was possibly hurt. I just didn’t see myself starting Edmonds even if Conner was hurt. I don’t see Edmonds getting the goal line job if Conner is out. I could have dropped Sony Michel or Stevenson to keep Edmonds. I think Edmonds has the lowest ceiling which is why I dropped him.

2 hours ago, squirrelmastr21 said:

Yea I knew he was possibly hurt. I just didn’t see myself starting Edmonds even if Conner was hurt. I don’t see Edmonds getting the goal line job if Conner is out. I could have dropped Sony Michel or Stevenson to keep Edmonds. I think Edmonds has the lowest ceiling which is why I dropped him.

I don't think it was necessarily a back-breaking mistake, but don't expect big numbers from Rhamondre this week. Indy is a pass-funnel defense, and it looks like Harris will get the start, at least.

8 minutes ago, 8rattoon said:

I don't think it was necessarily a back-breaking mistake, but don't expect big numbers from Rhamondre this week. Indy is a pass-funnel defense, and it looks like Harris will get the start, at least.

Yea I’m going for upside. I can start DJ Moore or Christian Kirk in the flex if needed. But If Damien Harris or Darrell Henderson don’t play Michel and Stevenson become week winners.

10 minutes ago, 8rattoon said:

Even if Harris is out, which doesn't look like the case, I'd have pause with Stevenson. Except for Fournette and Henry, Indy has shut down the run this year.

Having said all that, I'm starting him this week out of necessity.

True. Wasn’t really looking at the matchup, just think Stevenson is a stud.

Wow just announced Damien Harris Out and Conner/Edmonds active. Now I have to decide between Stevenson and Conner splitting touches.

Edited by squirrelmastr21