[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Calvin Ridley suspended for the 2022 season

2 hours ago, League_Champion said:

Calvin:  I bet $1500 that I stay a Falcon!

17 hours ago, League_Champion said:

Kudos to the Falcons for pulling out of trade negotiations once they found out. I suspect the Eagles would have had some recourse if they acquired him and found out later, especially if it came out that the Falcons knew when they made the trade. 

6 hours ago, League_Champion said:

Yeah, that was cool. I almost feel bad for the Falcons, they are a mess. 

There has to be a clause that they don't know about any pending actions, incidents, that would cause suspension or run afoul of league rules. If it was documented somewhere they were aware and I'm sure it was, the Falcons could be on the hook for false representation/fraud or something like that. I highly doubt that would be worth it with the NFL penalties, blackballed with other teams for trades, etc. Kudos for doing the right thing but i have to imagine it was in their business interest as well. 

• Like 1