[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Keeper advice

12 team full ppr 1qb 2 flex(rb,wr,te)

Keep one player in the round they were drafted in, unless they were kept the previous season, then the round is halved, rounded up. My draft position is 9th for this draft. 

1st Jonathan Taylor

2nd Najee Harris

3rd DK Metcalf

5th De'Andre Swift

11th Mike Williams

11th AJ Dillon

My thoughts are that I am leaning towards possibly keeping Swift in the 5th as that is potentially the best value. However, is it worth it to give up Taylor? Do you consider that? 

I know there's less "value" there, but there's no way I'm letting JT go.  Personally I consider keeping JT with pick 9 (instead of using pick 1) and then picking at 2.02 is valuable though.    

Can you trade prior to keepers being declared?

If you can, I'd plan to keep JY at 9, but then see if you can deal Harris or Swift who both offer good value at their cost to a team to move up in the draft.

For example, you may be able to send Swift to a team without a better keeper option and swap say your 4th for their 3rd, or even swap the 2.02 for their first rounder. Something like that where you improve your draft position by dealing a guy you weren't keeping anyway.

Man this is rough. I see the value in Swift for a 5th, but there's no way I'm not keeping either JT or Najee. I think I go JT (although no one could fault you for Najee) because the Colts have improved QB play with Matt Ryan. They may not run like they did last year to establish a lead, but they'll be definitely running more later in the games to salt them away. I'm not saying they're going to go 14-3, but I think their offense improves and JT will still get a lot of touches. Najee is great, but I don't think the QBs will dump off to Najee as often as Ben did.

14 hours ago, Paradigm_Shift said:

Yes. It will probably eventually be JT unless something drastic occurs in training camp. At least I have options should something occur. 

Yup, Najee is a great option as well. I'd be thrilled to get Najee anywhere after 1.6

Pittsburgh is going to run, run and run it some more. 

• 3 weeks later...