[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Just Drafted - Please Rate My Team

MustOfBeenDrunk

QB - plays hard & scores some TD's 

RB1  this guy is awesome, runs really fast 
RB2  not so fast but is very big
WR1  was really good when he was younger 
WR2  catches the ball a lot
WR3  would be great if not always injured 
TE -   easily top 10 this year  
PK -   kicks the ball really far 
DEF - likes to take the day off sometimes  

• Haha 1

That is the kind of post you make when laid up in bed for 3 days with a messed up back & living on pain pills and alcohol 

All I was doing is cleaning the frigging shower floor and bam my back locked up big time.

Getting old sucks !!    

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, MustOfBeenDrunk said:

That is the kind of post you make when laid up in bed for 3 days with a messed up back & living on pain pills and alcohol 

All I was doing is cleaning the frigging shower floor and bam my back locked up big time.

Getting old sucks !!    

I pinched a nerve in my back about 2 years ago reaching down to flush the toilet after taking a leak.  I was laid up for days and on pain meds for weeks and had to go to physical therapy.  :lol: 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, MustOfBeenDrunk said:

Getting old sucks !!    

I remember pulling a muscle in my leg (calf) a few years  ago running to my car from the office door in the rain. Did something similar a couple years later loading a motorcycle into a trailer. I thought it was just because I'm out of shape (overweight not enough exercise) until a co-worker who is very fit told me they did something similar. 

Getting old can suck, but it beats the alternative (not being here to get old).

PS  try not to take too much of either, pain pills and alcohol together can mess you up. 

3 hours ago, MustOfBeenDrunk said:

Getting old sucks !!    

Back surgery 35 months ago. Lots of wear and tear in my yout...and it all started with little things that turned into a major thing.

Nice team.

17 hours ago, gilthorp said:

Back surgery 35 months ago. Lots of wear and tear in my yout...and it all started with little things that turned into a major thing.

Nice team.

Two back surgeries, 1st one in my early 40's & the 2nd one 10 years after & both were my own stupid fault for acting like I was still a 20 year old, that is why it frigging sucks now that I'm not doing stupid manure anymore, I was only cleaning a shower floor, not even cleaning it really just bent over spraying it with bleach. 

Able to walk today but still get sharp pains shooting down the back of my leg all the way to my ankle       

On 8/18/2022 at 6:37 AM, tazinib1 said:

I just had my second steroid epidural into my L3/L4 which I ruptured putting on my damn socks. Now if they would have been TUBE SOCKS, this crap probably never would have happened!!! 

that's your fault for not coming in 3rd place 😉

• Haha 2