[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Repeat players.... redraft/best ball

darin3

What players have you found yourself drafting multiple times in redrafts..... be it "normal" leagues or best ball?

I must say, one guy I've been drafting recently, based on ADP and league settings... is Rashod Bateman.

Getting him super cheap.  Sure he's unproven and on a team that runs first, and perhaps the #1 receiving option is Mark Andrews...

But...

Marquise Brown departure vacated a TON of targets.  Who else is there to replace them?  Devin Duvernay?  F no.  

I think at minimum Bateman, even in a run-first offense, gets 120 targets.  Let's say he catches 90 balls...... he's gotta top 1,000 receiving yards and 9 TDs, right?  Extrapolating numbers, that's high-end fantasy WR2 numbers... but right now I'm drafting him as a mid-level WR3 or even high-end WR4.   Crazy.

OK, so who else is rising up your board and/or who are you finding yourself grabbing as drafts start to reach the "late" status?

Edited by darin3
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, darin3 said:

What players have you found yourself drafting multiple times in redrafts..... be it "normal" leagues or best ball?

I must say, one guy I've been drafting recently, based on ADP and league settings... is Rashod Bateman.

Getting him super cheap.  Sure he's unproven and on a team that runs first, and perhaps the #1 receiving option is Mark Andrews...

But...

Marquise Brown departure vacated a TON of targets.  Who else is there to replace them?  Devin Duvernay?  F no.  

I think at minimum Bateman, even in a run-first offense, gets 120 targets.  Let's say he catches 90 balls...... he's gotta top 1,000 receiving yards and 9 TDs, right?  Extrapolating numbers, that's high-end fantasy WR2 numbers... but right now I'm drafting him as a mid-level WR3 or even high-end WR4.   Crazy.

OK, so who else is rising up your board and/or who are you finding yourself grabbing as drafts start to reach the "late" status?

All good points. I see him more as 70-75 catches, 925-950 yards and 6 TDs.  He's a low end #2 in big leagues, high end #3 in 12 teamers or less.  He's really the only valuable WR in Baltimore. 

I keep getting Trey Lance in the 6th round and Michal Thomas is the 8th. (10 man mock drafts spot 4). Also alittle more then half the time I went RB heavy for the first 3 rounds and I kept landing Ekeler, Barkley, and Etienne. Not bad trio and got some good high upside WRs later on. I do like your Bateman pick I am just worried how much work he will get now that their top RB is back and they are  a run heavy/ TE passing heavy team.

Bateman and Mooney are similar, good points. There is not much there in competition. The Bears offense scares me a bit though. 

I would like to get Pitts, and Pittman, I think Pittman will be crushing it with Matt Ryan throwing to him. I did a mock between Pitts and Mark Andrews and I picked Pitts but thinking about it more I agree that Andrews is probably the better choice. Mariota throwing to someone is probably more dicey.

Elijah Moore from the Jets

I am taking Chase frequently later in the first round rather than a RB, I think Chase is going to monster levels this year

I think AJ Brown is getting discounted too much as well, even with Hurts. Maybe the same with Breece Hall, he is going for a discount because he's on a bad team but I have a hard time seeing how he comes off that field.

Amon-Ra if he is cheap enough. 

Juju SS: I think he's being undervalued

one problem I have is with the Broncos, not sure what to do with Jerry Judy and Sutton. Or if either or both is better than Amon-Ra 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/26/2022 at 1:03 AM, darin3 said:

But...

Now that I completed my 3rd re-draft yesterday, here are the multiple shares I have. I did not triple up on anyone.

Etienne/Marquise Brown/McKenzie/R White/Blankenship/Fant