[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Week 7 Injuries

Shaft

2 hours ago, gilthorp said:

Metcalf and Hall this week

Same. I'm probably going to win this week,  but this will likely doom my season.

In dynasty I have Metcalf and Williams as well. That's going to be a tough one to manage.

Edited by rajncajn

11 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

It's been an odd season to say the least. You can pretty much throw out all skill involved in drafting/setting a fantasy roster. It's getting harder and harder 

It has been very odd. Can’t remember a season being this unpredictable in a long time

Concussion protocol (in addition to covid benchings) has really changed the game (and fantasy as well) over the last 5 yrs.

Players coming out is more random than ever and way more frequent.  It changes the game of FF to much more chance than it used to be.  It was always significantly weighted by chance, but with the concussion changes, success in fantasy is sadly more based on chance than before.  

If only I enjoyed DFS.  But I hate it and that's not likely to change.

2 hours ago, Dcat said:

Concussion protocol (in addition to covid benchings) has really changed the game (and fantasy as well) over the last 5 yrs.

Players coming out is more random than ever and way more frequent.  It changes the game of FF to much more chance than it used to be.  It was always significantly weighted by chance, but with the concussion changes, success in fantasy is sadly more based on chance than before.  

If only I enjoyed DFS.  But I hate it and that's not likely to change.

I can't do DFS either. 

Coming out of a draft with a solid teams means jack squat, more than ever.

Vera-Tucker is as serious blow to the jets offense as Hall. Vera-Tucker was anchoring the OL and driving the run game. Without AVT, Carter and James Robinson (and Bam Knight) will have a much tougher time.

Jets are f*cked once again.