[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The requisite "What do you need?" thread for MNF - Week 7 edition

darin3

Crappy weekend for my redrafts.

Got Ja'Marr Chased and Dallas defensed in my work league.  Lost.  :( 

Down 8 in a 10-team standard redraft with David Montgomery left.  He has Damien Harris.  Hoping Harris barely touches the ball and Monty gets in the end zone at least once.  It could happen.  :shrug:

12-team PPR redraft, got Mooney vs. Rhamondre and I'm up 11.  Gonna probably be close unless Mooney has a decent effort.  Not holding my breath.

12-team PPR dynasty, up 17 but they have Roquan.  It'll be close but I'm probably toast.  Oh well, I'm rooting for Roquan in others....

12-team PPR dynasty, up about 1 point but facing Rhamondre, Deatrich Wise (DL) and Jaquan Brisker (DB).  I only have Kyle Dugger.  I'm toast.

14-team PPR dynasty, up 42 facing Eq St. Brown and Eddie Jackson and I have Roquan.  Win.

12-team PPR dynasty, this is the one I'll be watching closest.... I'm down 40 and have Roquan and Davante Parker.  I'm undefeated in this league and facing one of the league's worst teams.  :sad:  Of course I had Kupp, Jefferson, Sanders and Aaron Donald on bye week though.  

===

What say you Huddlers?

11 hours ago, gilthorp said:

My pathetic team wins as long as Stevenson and Thornton don't get -3.

Less than 58 from Jones, Stevenson, Thornton, Folk, and NE D/ST. Not liking my chances.

That's a lot of Patriots for your opponent to be starting...oops. Nice win.

I needed 38.7 out of Stevenson, NE DST, and Meyers. Got 35.5. I hate everything right now.

23 hours ago, darin3 said:

Down 8 in a 10-team standard redraft with David Montgomery left.  He has Damien Harris.  Hoping Harris barely touches the ball and Monty gets in the end zone at least once.  It could happen.  :shrug:

12-team PPR dynasty, this is the one I'll be watching closest.... I'm down 40 and have Roquan and Davante Parker.  I'm undefeated in this league and facing one of the league's worst teams.  :sad:  Of course I had Kupp, Jefferson, Sanders and Aaron Donald on bye week though.  

Thank you David Montgomery for the win in the 1st one, but garsh darnit I needed 2 more tackles from Smith or one more decent catch from Parker to win the 2nd... lost by like 3.  :(

16 hours ago, 8rattoon said:

That's a lot of Patriots for your opponent to be starting...oops. Nice win.

I needed 38.7 out of Stevenson, NE DST, and Meyers. Got 35.5. I hate everything right now.

Too many eggs in that basket. I will take it as I am getting destroyed by injuries in that league.