[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Crunch time

gilthorp

Lucky to have locked a playoff spot in 2 leagues at 10-2, so stress free watching for the most part.

Looking forward to tomorrow night for sure, but there are 3, maybe 4 really solid games this weekend.

1. Bengals/Chiefs rematch

2. Dolphins/49ers

3. Titans/Eagles

The Giants/Commanders game is huge for both of the teams.

Maybe next year the Bears/Packers game will mean something.:kicksrock:

• Confused 1

Luckily I'll get some of those good games, along with the Browns. Luckily two of our division opponents play on the same channel at the same time as Browns, so we don't get stuck with DEN-BAL or PIT-ATL. But I also miss the NYJ-MIN which should be good. And no Amazon so won't get BUF-NE.

I'm really enjoying watching a bit less on Sunday (often skip the extra game I didn't watch that afternoon) and watching 4-6 games on YouTube highlights during the week. 

Neither SNF nor MNF look that good, but who knows. 

2 hours ago, gilthorp said:

Let's see if Etienne plays. I am concerned they sit him...just don't have a good feeling there.

Jags could be really dangerous next year.

I read that Etienne could have gone back into the game last week but the Hasty/other guy combo was doing just fine against BAL so they just kept him out as a precaution.   We'll see.

2 minutes ago, darin3 said:

I read that Etienne could have gone back into the game last week but the Hasty/other guy combo was doing just fine against BAL so they just kept him out as a precaution.   We'll see.

Yeah I need him to not just play but show out, I need to win on points this week for a bye. I hope it doesn't run right up til game time