[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The final "what do you need" of the '22 season - championships!

darin3

My teams picked the wrong week to crap the bed.

In ATAP, I'm down a good 80ish points with Burrow and Chase yet to play.  Facing Higgins.  So my blunder of leaving Hopkins in the starting lineup probably won't matter.  Down weeks from the likes of Jefferson, Jordyn Brooks (LB, got hurt) and a few others.  He had Evans so that was enough to put me out of it.  Terrific season marred by a crappy Week 17.

Down 40 in a 3rd place game in a BOTH league with Greg Rousseau (DL - BUF) and he has Tyler Bass.  So I'm done here too.  Another fantastic season spoiled out of the top-3.  Lame.

Down 14 in Dynasty Wars III 3rd place game with a bunch of guys left to go:  Singletary, Diggs, McPherson, Hendrickson, Rousseau and Poyer.   They have Chase.  I should be good here.  Still wishing for big things outta Chase cuz....

In a little 10-team standard league championship I have Chase and down 33.  They have Gabe Davis so probably toast here too.  

Crapped the bed in my 12-team work league too.  In the championship and had Jefferson suck wind.  Wrong day to do that.  Down 22 with Higgins left to play.  It can happen but unlikely.

Won in one redraft already thanks to Mark Andrews last night.  Yay me.

And finally, up 13ish in another dynasty/IDP and I have I have Burrow AND Allen yet to go along with Chase and Tremaine Edmunds.  They have Logan Wilson and Taron Johnson (IDPs).  Feeling OK here and will be my redeeming league since it's for a fair amount of $.  

Would have really loved to win the work league and the little 10-teamer.  Some leagues just mean more than others for one reason or another.

Good luck to all of you still fighting!

27 minutes ago, Shaft said:

In one league, ppr, I need 120 points from Mixon, Diggs, Higgins, and Buffalo DST. -Dynasty

In another league, I'm up by 66 points facing Burrow, Chase, and Higgins. -Guillotine

:kicksrock: 

lol, do you root for or against Higgins?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Anonymouse said:

lol, do you root for or against Higgins?

Lol. That's exactly the stress I'm feeling. We both know that dynasty win is highly improbable, so I'm just going to be cheering for Mixon to have a great game. 

• Like 1