[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Greatest Moment At Last Night's NFL Honors Show

Running With Daboll

7 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

And what about the Jets having the Offensive and Defensive Rookies of The Year? 

That's pretty amazing. That entire Jets draft was one for the ages. 

https://www.ganggreennation.com/2023/2/10/23593757/new-york-jets-zach-wilson-sauce-gardner-garrett-wilson-robert-saleh-aaron-rodgers-derek-carr

Also deserving. I guess it really says something about this year's offensive class when Olave doesn't even make the cut after the season he had.

12 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

He definitely surprised me. I didn't like him out of college but he was great this season. Didn't he miss a few games here and there? That may of hurt him in the voting. 

Week 6, concussion protocol & week 16 for a strained hammy. Definitely not saying he deserved it over any of the nominees as he did tailor off some in the second half of the season, whereas Wilson seemed to keep getting better. Just saying they all did really well and a little disappointed Olave wasn't in that number.

33 minutes ago, rajncajn said:

Also deserving. I guess it really says something about this year's offensive class when Olave doesn't even make the cut after the season he had.

Agreed. 2022 was supposed to be a down year based on draft prospects, but they proved many people wrong. I have fears about this 2023 class.

11 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

I agree.

Will the 2022 draft class ultimately go down as one of the best? We have a long way to go but it's certainly looking good. 

I know I was really happy with the Saints draft, despite Trevor Penning dealing with the injury a good part of the season. He really did show a lot of promise & the guy is an absolutely brutal road-grader in the run game. Olave pretty much goes without saying, but you expect your 1st rounders to do well. The real guy I'm excited about, though was Alonte Taylor. He certainly took a lot of the sting out of losing CJ Gardner-Johnson to y'all.

18 minutes ago, rajncajn said:

The real guy I'm excited about, though was Alonte Taylor. He certainly took a lot of the sting out of losing CJ Gardner-Johnson to y'all.

I feel like the Saints always draft well.

For the Eagles, besides Jordan Davis the 2022 wasn't all that good, 2021 was a pretty good draft. All in all Roseman hasn't drafted well. He's a master in the open market though and that's where he's shined.