[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Smack Bowl Tube Socks!

T-Scorp

Just received my tubes socks in the mail from DMD!  Was expecting 2 pairs of socks as that is what I picked out but received 8 pairs!  Got a bit a nostalgia as the white with orange and black striped socks on the far right are the style I wore for high school football back in the early 80's!  I'm going to keep the two sets I ordered and donate the other half dozen to our local homeless shelter.  I am sure they will be well received.   Thanks to DMD and Skatersocks (whom I believe sent the extras on their own).  Got some sweet decals too!

Tube Socks.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Awesome- I only paid for the two. I wonder if it mattered that I sent a short comment to them at the time saying how they've been the prize in a contest for over 20 years?

17 minutes ago, darin3 said:

Funny, I found ONE of the socks I got way back when in a wicker container at the bottom of my closet yesterday.  It was black with red, green and yellow stripes.  I didn't realize DMD was a rastafarian :lol: 

Wish I could find its pair.  :sadbanana: 

The second one will reveal itself when it's time.

• Thanks 2

6 hours ago, DMD said:

Awesome- I only paid for the two. I wonder if it mattered that I sent a short comment to them at the time saying how they've been the prize in a contest for over 20 years?

I believe you are correct.  I emailed you a photo of the note they sent in the package that indicated that.  Here is what the note said...

"David,

Thanks for the support of the years. Next order email us and we will throw in extra for the contest or even.

Much Love SkaterSocks"

• Like 1