[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Our country is broken

6kings

Trump lawyers argue first amendment, that's hilarious. This deranged loon?

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2023/08/02/rudy-giuliani-trump-indictment-newsmax-cnc-vpx.cnn

The first amendment does not cover inciting a mob to riot and destroy property and brutally attack LEOs. 

Cue the WITCH HUNT posts from tiny hands toddler tRump and his minions. 

Yes. 

Biden is attacking the 1st Amendment.

Trump is innocent and this is 100% his lawyer's fault. 

I have never seen a more honest and victimized person in the history of the world. Nobody knows being a victim like Tre45on.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, gilthorp said:

:rofl:

Rumble is an online video platform, web hosting and cloud services business headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, with its U.S. headquarters in Longboat Key, Florida. It was founded in October 2013 by Chris Pavlovski, a Canadian technology entrepreneur. The cloud services business hosts Truth Social, and the video platform is popular among American right and far-right users.

:fool:

So what!

Would it been ok if I posted the clip from YouTube?

Doesn’t take away that he told the truth to that idiot on CNN

Typical!

1 hour ago, stevegrab said:

The first amendment does not cover inciting a mob to riot and destroy property and brutally attack LEOs. 

Read the indictment 

They are not indicting him for starting a riot.

They are indicting him for disinformation which is covered by the first amendment 

It’s illegal to incite but that’s not what they are indicting Trump for, you idiot. They are criminally charging him for DISINFORMATION! It’s not ILLEGAL even if it were true. Utter idiot. Utter clown.

YOU CAN’T CRIMINALLY CHARGE ANYONE WITH DISINFORMATION. BECAUSE YOU’D HAVE TO CHARGE ALMOST THE ENTIRE COUNTRY.

Edited by 6kings

10 hours ago, Bobby Brown said:

"At first I wasn’t sure, but I have come to believe he knew well he had lost the election,"  former Trump Attorney General.  

Dear leader knows it's a lie but dupes his minions into buying and repeating the lie.  

"I'm in no cult."  :lol:

last night on CNN Barr slammed the Indictment for stomping on the First Amendment as well as for 2 other reasons.

1 hour ago, gilthorp said:

Yes. 

Biden is attacking the 1st Amendment.

Trump is innocent and this is 100% his lawyer's fault. 

I have never seen a more honest and victimized person in the history of the world. Nobody knows being a victim like Tre45on.

You would be silent if this was Biden 

But he has the DOJ as his personal lawyer and the FBI covering up every crime he has committed 

Just like Obama had 

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

Just remember, next time a GOP member is in the WH any investigation of any liberal/Democrat is a witch hunt and a sign the DOJ/FBI/whoever is corrupt and being controlled by an evil politician. 

I wonder what El Chapo said about the US government when he was investigated. 

44 minutes ago, 6kings said:

Read the indictment 

They are not indicting him for starting a riot.

They are indicting him for disinformation which is covered by the first amendment 

Well then tRump has nothing to worry about and the case will be tossed out on day one since his lawyer can just say "first amendement, case closed, we are innocent."  Why do we even bother having judges and juries, clearly the defense lawyer is always right (when its tRump) and everybody else is just on a WITCH HUNT. 

(note this is not a serious and reasoned response, just tossing back at 6fools the tRump lover).

Now post again, in all caps, with some angry emojis, that will mean it is 1000% true. 

4 minutes ago, Bobby Brown said:

I can't believe that the DOJ didn't consult with 6Karen's Q anon decoder rign for legal expertise.  

UNFAIR!

Mock and ridicule that’s all you have!

Keep collecting those hi fives 

6 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

Well then tRump has nothing to worry about and the case will be tossed out on day one since his lawyer can just say "first amendement, case closed, we are innocent."  Why do we even bother having judges and juries, clearly the defense lawyer is always right (when its tRump) and everybody else is just on a WITCH HUNT. 

(note this is not a serious and reasoned response, just tossing back at 6fools the tRump lover).

Now post again, in all caps, with some angry emojis, that will mean it is 1000% true. 

Deflect much?

I’m not the one posting the goofy emoji’s that would be you idiots!

11 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

Just remember, next time a GOP member is in the WH any investigation of any liberal/Democrat is a witch hunt and a sign the DOJ/FBI/whoever is corrupt and being controlled by an evil politician. 

I wonder what El Chapo said about the US government when he was investigated. 

El Chapo? 
WOW!

10 hours ago, Bobby Brown said:

"At first I wasn’t sure, but I have come to believe he knew well he had lost the election,"  former Trump Attorney General.  

I will finish what he said since you conveniently left it out 

and — now, what I think’s important is, the government has assumed the burden of proving that. The government, in their indictment, takes the position that he had actual knowledge that he had lost the election and the election wasn’t stolen through fraud. And they’re going to have to prove that beyond a reasonable doubt.”

• Sad 2

The First Amendment (Amendment I) to the United States Constitution prevents the government from making laws that regulate an establishment of religion, or that prohibit the free exercise of religion, or abridge the freedom of speech, the freedom of the press, the freedom of assembly, or the right to petition the government for redress of grievances.

• Sad 1

What bothers me the most with you guys on here is that you can clearly see what is happening in this country - but for whatever reason, you choose to either ignore it, deny it, or justify it.

Talk about being in a cult!

2 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

Trump driving himself somewhere, clearly FAKE.

Trump the Punisher 🤣 

But hey, at least you don't use silly emojis, far too mature for that. 

How much is Putin paying you to post here? Probably a direct deposit to Trump.

So you think I didn’t know it was an illustration?

Your last comment just shows your lack of intelligence 

Just because I don’t have the same opinion as you I’m a paid operative!

I have my right to my opinion just like you and for your information I have never donated a penny to Trump not like it’s any of your business 

• Sad 2

30 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

How much is Putin paying you to post here? 

Watch it! I might have you indicted for spreading false information about me!

Where’s Jackoff Smith?

Edited by 6kings
  • Sad 2

3 hours ago, 6kings said:

last night on CNN Barr slammed the Indictment for stomping on the First Amendment

huh?

https://www.axios.com/2023/08/03/trump-jan-6-indictment-free-speech-claim-barr

• He said the argument by Trump attorney John Lauro that the Jan. 6 indictment was an "attack on free speech and political advocacy, and there's nothing that's more protected under the First Amendment than political speech," was not valid. This was because the indictment states that the DOJ was not attacking Trump's First Amendment rights, Barr said.
    • "He can say whatever he wants. He can even lie. He can even tell people that the election was stolen, when he knew better," Barr said of Trump.
    • "But that does not protect you from entering into a conspiracy. All conspiracies involve speech, and all fraud involves speech. So, free speech doesn't give you the right to engage in a fraudulent conspiracy."

• DMD locked this topic