[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Our country is broken

6kings

1 minute ago, Big John said:

The official name of the party is "Democratic Party".  I have seen many Republicans intentionally misname it "Democrat Party".  A member of the party itself though is a "Democrat".

Well, I was definitely referring to members.:coffee:

8 hours ago, gilthorp said:

Do you use lotion when you beat off to this type of stuff, or do you just go dry? 

I go dry. It's probably why all these (the really bad word)ers rub me the wrong way. I'll bet you guys could suggest a really good lube lotion to help with that.

Edited by rajncajn

11 minutes ago, Big John said:

As a noun, it is Democrat.  As an adjective, it is Democratic.

Well, a member could actually be both, depending on your perspective or how you're using it. 

If we've learned nothing else tonight, both my grammar and my punctuation are on the same grade level as my Hughmor. :lol:

Edited by rajncajn

59 minutes ago, rajncajn said:

I go dry. It's probably why all these (the really bad word)ers rub me the wrong way. I'll bet you guys could suggest a really good lube lotion to help with that.

Use your spit. I am sure you have enough in you. It's probably an impartial way to go, which suits you well.

I'm done trying to have any meaningful discussion with 6kings, if I respond any more it will be for fun. I can only imagine after the 3rd indictment it was a lot of the same nonsense that Trump spewed. While his followers eat it up, and right wing news like Faux parrots it. (I saw like 30 seconds of the liars club on Fox last night, whing about the witch hunt.)

:rofl:

Rumble is an online video platform, web hosting and cloud services business headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, with its U.S. headquarters in Longboat Key, Florida. It was founded in October 2013 by Chris Pavlovski, a Canadian technology entrepreneur. The cloud services business hosts Truth Social, and the video platform is popular among American right and far-right users.

:fool:

• Thanks 1

"At first I wasn’t sure, but I have come to believe he knew well he had lost the election,"  former Trump Attorney General.  

Dear leader knows it's a lie but dupes his minions into buying and repeating the lie.  

"I'm in no cult."  :lol:

• Like 1

• DMD locked this topic