[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Our country is broken

6kings

2 hours ago, rajncajn said:

Can we have a conversation here without injecting Trump into it?

I agree with Rajn. 

@stevegrab quit bringing up Trump out of the blue.  If you keep doing this, people will be empowered to start injecting Hunter Biden into discussions out of the blue.   

1 hour ago, Bobby Brown said:

I agree with Rajn. 

@stevegrab quit bringing up Trump out of the blue.  If you keep doing this, people will be empowered to start injecting Hunter Biden into discussions out of the blue.   

Sorry I hurt your feelings. 

14 minutes ago, Bobby Brown said:

Oh c'mon fuddy duddy.  You have to admit your sudden 180 in less than 24 hours is pretty humorous.  

What's humorous is your obvious butthurt over me posting a story about HBs lawyers comically trying to use grade-school tactics to corrupt their way through a plea hearing. Which, btw, fits just fine in a thread about our country being broken.

Bobby, is it OK for me to post how much of a dumbass Trump is for trying to delete surveillance video from Mar-a-Lago? I'm going to guess you're perfectly good with that. You know,  since you're so unbiased. :lol:

43 minutes ago, Bobby Brown said:

:Chuckle:

I'll try not to overreact and take a harmless barb so seriously moving forward.  

C'mon Bobby, we're breaking the flow of the thread. 

2 hours ago, Big John said:

His unbiased what? :huh: 

I was going to *you're it.  But didn't want two/too be perceived as lacking a sense of humor.

On an unrelated note, I watched Fox News tonight and it was noted that Hunter snorts two much coke through his too nostrils. And that's why their/there is a war in Ukraine with global inflation.

I think we can all agree that if you get convicted for a crime, you should do the time. It doesn't matter if you are the President's son or a former President. 

Doesn't matter if it is cheating on taxes, lying to the court, obstruction, conspiracy, or being a sexual predator.

If you don't agree, you are a problem.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, gilthorp said:

I think we can all agree that if you get convicted for a crime, you should do the time. It doesn't matter if you are the President's son or a former President. 

Doesn't matter if it is cheating on taxes, lying to the court, obstruction, conspiracy, or being a sexual predator.

For sure.....I also would prefer that the two major candidates for president in 2024 wouldn't be old guys in Biden and Trump. 

I also wish this guy wasn't the most powerful Republican in the Senate:

8 hours ago, Bobby Brown said:

For sure.....I also would prefer that the two major candidates for president in 2024 wouldn't be old guys in Biden and Trump. 

I also wish this guy wasn't the most powerful Republican in the Senate:

Completely agree. Him, Grassley, Feinstein, Fetterman... none of these people have any business representing our country. I realize Fetterman isn't old,  but he may as well be 90.

33 minutes ago, rajncajn said:

Completely agree. Him, Grassley, Feinstein, Fetterman... none of these people have any business representing our country. I realize Fetterman isn't old,  but he may as well be 90.

Term limits really need to be set 

9 hours ago, gilthorp said:

I agree, Doesn’t matter who it is as long as there’s equal justice under the law 

Edited by 6kings

47 minutes ago, rajncajn said:

I'd add freshman GOP Congressmen George Santos to that list, he isn't old, but a complete liar and total fake. 

16 minutes ago, 6kings said:

Term limits really need to be set 

Since it would be Congress that needs to set term limits for Congress I don't see that happening. They have far too much interest in staying in power to limit their time in office. 

15 minutes ago, 6kings said:

I agree, Doesn’t matter who it is as long as there’s equal justice under the law 

There has never been equal justice under the law and there never will be. Plenty of privileged people get light treatment and plenty of disadvantaged get railroaded. 

20 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

I'd add freshman GOP Congressmen George Santos to that list, he isn't old, but a complete liar and total fake. 

Well if you’re going that route let’s add Schiff who is a complete liar and Swalwell who slept with a Chinese spy 

• DMD locked this topic