[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Our country is broken

6kings

14 hours ago, Bobby Brown said:

Lighten up Francis.  No wonder your do-boy fans sound like they are in the midst of a 3 day delusional meth binge.

Translation:  more criminal charges are coming.

FB_IMG_1688680040006.jpg

All caps makes it true. 

Elections are rigged - same old nonsense repeated over and over. 

Energy independence = we exported more than we imported, we were never independent, if we could be independent we would be.

America is still great, never stopped being great, not when the silly MAGA slogan was coined, not during Trump's reign of anger. 

At least he spelled borders properly, but they are not open, and nothing has really changed since he was in power. (Also he and his GOP controlled Congress during 2017-18 did NOTHING to pass legislation relating to the "border crisis" that seems to only exist when Democrats occupy the WH.)

49 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

All caps makes it true. 

Elections are rigged - same old nonsense repeated over and over. 

Energy independence = we exported more than we imported, we were never independent, if we could be independent we would be.

America is still great, never stopped being great, not when the silly MAGA slogan was coined, not during Trump's reign of anger. 

At least he spelled borders properly, but they are not open, and nothing has really changed since he was in power. (Also he and his GOP controlled Congress during 2017-18 did NOTHING to pass legislation relating to the "border crisis" that seems to only exist when Democrats occupy the WH.)

Saying the border isn't "open" is like telling every meth addict in town that the pharmacy will be unlocked for the weekend, but don't come in and steal all the drugs because the pharmacy is "closed." This argument by Democrats has been just as stupid as Trump's claims that there was no crisis during his presidency. The fact of the matter is,  neither side has really done much, if anything, effective to stem the tide of illegal immigrants and drugs and human trafficking flooding the southern border. They both simply use it as another political cudgel and stand in each other's way any time the other throws money at the crisis/issue/problem/(insert whatever word you're not afraid of calling it here).

3 hours ago, rajncajn said:

Saying the border isn't "open" is like telling every meth addict in town that the pharmacy will be unlocked for the weekend, but don't come in and steal all the drugs because the pharmacy is "closed." This argument by Democrats has been just as stupid as Trump's claims that there was no crisis during his presidency. The fact of the matter is,  neither side has really done much, if anything, effective to stem the tide of illegal immigrants and drugs and human trafficking flooding the southern border. They both simply use it as another political cudgel and stand in each other's way any time the other throws money at the crisis/issue/problem/(insert whatever word you're not afraid of calling it here).

Saying the border is open is nonsense. If it wasn't open under Trump, or a crisis then, saying it is now is simply stupid. That was the point to that part of my post.

I am well aware that neither party has done much about it in decades. But only one party keeps saying it is open and a crisis, because their guy got fired by the voters. In fact that guy and his people had control of WH and Congress for 2 years, but did nothing really meaningful (unless you count the wall and the lie about who was going to pay for it). 

19 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

Saying the border is open is nonsense. If it wasn't open under Trump, or a crisis then, saying it is now is simply stupid. That was the point to that part of my post.

I am well aware that neither party has done much about it in decades. But only one party keeps saying it is open and a crisis, because their guy got fired by the voters. In fact that guy and his people had control of WH and Congress for 2 years, but did nothing really meaningful (unless you count the wall and the lie about who was going to pay for it). 

Seriously,  why do you care about the semantics game? Crisis,  not a crisis,  open,  not open. How does it even remotely matter what we call it if we all agree that there is an issue?

5 hours ago, rajncajn said:

Wut?  Actual policy and most stats show Immigration laws have generally become more restrictive and hardline over time.  Humanitarian organizations are blasting Biden for violating international and domestic law with his policy of making seekers first apply for asylum in Mexico before US.  After ending Title 42 in May encounters have dropped significantly for border patrols.  

As a decent human and left leaning free market libertarian; I abhor the policies by both Trump and Biden.  More asylum seekers should be granted an opportunity to citizenship and productive lives in America.  But the 'scary brown criminals' become an easy target, and you immediately comparing immigrants to meth addicts is rather telling and a symptom of where we are at now. 

The same people who worshiped St. Ronnie are blasting Biden on the border.  These people are f'n stupid.  Reagan signed bi-partisan legislation granting citizenship to nearly 3 million immigrants inside the US. What happened back then has no place in either major party in the present day. 

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/22557613/reagan-immigration-reform-amnesty-legalization-biden

"You can go to live in France, but you cannot become a Frenchman. You can go to live in Germany or Turkey or Japan, but you cannot become a German, a Turk, or Japanese. But anyone, from any corner of the Earth, can come to live in America and become an American."  Ronald Reagan 

'We draw our people, our strength, from every country and every corner of the world.' Ronald Regan. 

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/22557613/reagan-immigration-reform-amnesty-legalization-biden

Edited by Bobby Brown

2 hours ago, rajncajn said:

Seriously,  why do you care about the semantics game? Crisis,  not a crisis,  open,  not open. How does it even remotely matter what we call it if we all agree that there is an issue?

Because we don't all agree, many who support tRump and the GOP think the border was just fine while he was in charge. They also think the Democrats are destroying our country, Biden's broken the economy and other piles of BS. 

If you don't hear or see these things you're just not paying attention. 

3 hours ago, Bobby Brown said:

After ending Title 42 in May encounters have dropped significantly for border patrols. 

Good to know and thanks. I'd like to see the data in that if you have it handy. If not I'll try to look later if I have time. Still, it's only just July. Hopefully it continues. 

3 hours ago, Bobby Brown said:

and you immediately comparing immigrants to meth addicts is rather telling and a symptom of where we are at now. 

I wasn't comparing the 'scary brown people' to meth addicts unless you want to consider freedom and opportunity addicting. What's more telling than anything is how you took that comment. Don't be so sensitive. They're still taking the risk of doing something illegal and dangerous for something they desperately crave.

ETA: You're also talking as if I have an issue with immigration. If that's the case, you are very mistaken. 

Edited by rajncajn

• 2 weeks later...

The totally innocent former president Trump (twice impeached, twice indicted, soon to be 3-4 times or more) settles with Michael Cohen over the fee dispute.

Guess that is the winning that the orange judas keeps talking about.

4 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

I did?  When did I say that?  Or right, just more lies from the MAGA trash. 

You said we not I so I guess you were talking as a group 

Edited by 6kings

10 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

The totally innocent former president Trump (twice impeached, twice indicted, soon to be 3-4 times or more) settles with Michael Cohen over the fee dispute.

Guess that is the winning that the orange judas keeps talking about.

That was for work the rat did for the organization! They settled out of court for undisclosed amount. Happens all the time so I don’t know what your point is 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

12 minutes ago, gilthorp said:

Oh my...this is so salacious. Thank you for bringing it up Milton.

Nothing but the facts ma’am 

btw I didn’t bring it up your butt buddy did 

Edited by 6kings

On 7/21/2023 at 4:02 PM, 6kings said:

Nothing but the facts ma’am 

btw I didn’t bring it up your butt buddy did 

I can't help that you have a small mind and fall for disinformation Milton. It's OK. My kids need to be taught the facts from total bs too. I can teach you too.

3 minutes ago, gilthorp said:

I can't help that you have a small mind and fall for disinformation Milton. It's OK. My kids need to be taught the facts from total bs too. I can teach you too.

Explain to me what part is disinformation 

2 hours ago, 6kings said:

Explain to me what part is disinformation 

On 7/21/2023 at 4:02 PM, 6kings said:

I would rather explain to you why you have a small mind instead. It might be hard for you to comprehend though.

• DMD locked this topic