[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Our country is broken

6kings

I started it because you don’t try to throw your top political opponent in jail just to stop him from running for president. 
Maybe you should step back and look at the big picture since you are so astute in the political scene!

• Sad 1

45 minutes ago, devilwoman said:

Don't you mean Ivanka's??

Wonder what's more pervy. Saying you'd date your daughter if she wasn't your daughter or taking naked showers with your daughter. :thinking:

• Sad 1

I belong to no cult! If Trump has done a criminal act with enough evidence to convict he should face the consequences! I am just a pissed off American that has been enlightened about the way these corrupt politicians have been running this country! 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, rajncajn said:

Wonder what's more pervy. Saying you'd date your daughter if she wasn't your daughter or taking naked showers with your daughter. :thinking:

I would say taking a shower with your daughter 

11 minutes ago, 6kings said:

I started it because you don’t try to throw your top political opponent in jail just to stop him from running for president. 
Maybe you should step back and look at the big picture since you are so astute in the political scene!

So, presidents are above the law, ex-presidents are above the law? They can do whatever they want with classified and top secret materials that don't belong to them? You're ok with an ex-president that puts our country in danger by showing people who don't have any security clearance top secret documents?  And then lies about it?  That's ok with you?  

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, 6kings said:

I belong to no cult! 

:lol:

Daddy broke the law, he admitted to breaking the law in private and lied about it in public and to legal authorities; and you keep sniveling about him being a victim. 

Because. You. Are. In. A. Cult. 

Edited by Bobby Brown
  • Like 1

You're ok with a President that asks a foreign country to dig up dirt on HIS (Trump's) political opponent, by just public saying that Biden or his son did something, without any kind of proof, and then have that same President withhold valuable military resources approved by Congress from that country until they made that specific statement?

Edited by devilwoman
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, devilwoman said:

So, presidents are above the law, ex-presidents are above the law? They can do whatever they want with classified and top secret materials that don't belong to them? You're ok with an ex-president that puts our country in danger by showing people who don't have any security clearance top secret documents?  And then lies about it?  That's ok with you?  

You’re ok with the former VP having classified documents in his garage? Or in Chinatown? Which he legally wasn’t supposed to have?

Your ok with that?

Clinton had them in his sock drawer for Christ sakes!

Your ok with a president that sexually assaults women, disparages people who are disabled, encourages violence, and golfs more than Tiger Woods...that's the kind of president you want?  Interesting.....:thinking: Sounds like it doesn't matter what Trump does you defend him...clearly....Jim Jones had that same power over people, as did, Koresh, and a few others who committed incredible atrocities.   It's sad that so many have been dupped and manipulated by men like these.  

8 minutes ago, devilwoman said:

You're ok with a President that asks a foreign country to dig up dirt on HIS political opponent, by just public saying that Biden or his son did something, without any kind of proof, and then have that same President withhold valuable military resources approved by Congress from that country until they made that specific statement?

Due some due diligence on Joe and Hunter you may be surprised on what you find! 

2 minutes ago, devilwoman said:

Your ok with a president that sexually assaults women, disparages people who are disabled, encourages violence, and golfs more than Tiger Woods...that's the kind of president you want?  Interesting.....:thinking: Sounds like it doesn't matter what Trump does you defend him...clearly....Jim Jones had that same power over people, as did, Koresh, and a few others who committed incredible atrocities.   It's sad that so many have been dupped and manipulated by men like these.  

So you want to compare what Trump did as president to what Biden is doing?

I get it you’re not a fan of orange man but come on! 

Biden goes on vacation every other week 

is a sundowner!

Does no press conferences

He does fall down a lot though!

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, 6kings said:

You’re ok with the former VP having classified documents in his garage? Or in Chinatown? Which he legally wasn’t supposed to have?

Your ok with that?

Clinton had them in his sock drawer for Christ sakes!

of course not...and lets not forget Pence had documents in his possession at a residence.  But no, I'm not ok with that...but here is the difference...when such was discovered Biden and Pence gave them back.  They didn't lie about having them, they didn't try to hide them when discovered, they gave them back.  BIG DIFFERENCE, Trump lied, hid and then lied some more, hid them and had others hid them.  Then lied about hiding them, time and time again.  Trump honestly thinks those documents are HIS.  Pence and Biden know their documents are NOT THEIRS but belong to the archives.  AND Trump believes he can do whatever he want with them, show them to unauthorized people, keep them in plain sight, and who knows, maybe even selling them to the highest bidder.  BIG DIFFERENCE!! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, 6kings said:

Due some due diligence on Joe and Hunter you may be surprised on what you find! 

I have and so have the courts and nothing as of yet...if you have something please show us ALL!!

1 minute ago, devilwoman said:

of course not...and lets not forget Pence had documents in his possession at a residence.  But no, I'm not ok with that...but here is the difference...when such was discovered Biden and Pence gave them back.  They didn't lie about having them, they didn't try to hide them when discovered, they gave them back.  BIG DIFFERENCE, Trump lied, hid and then lied some more, hid them and had others hid them.  Then lied about hiding them, time and time again.  Trump honestly thinks those documents are HIS.  Pence and Biden know their documents are NOT THEIRS but belong to the archives.  AND Trump believes he can do whatever he want with them, show them to unauthorized people, keep them in plain sight, and who knows, maybe even selling them to the highest bidder.  BIG DIFFERENCE!! 

A president is allowed to take documents when he leaves office 

A VP is not 

BIG DIFFERENCE!

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, 6kings said:

So you want to compare what Trump did as president to what Biden is doing?

I get it you’re not a fan of orange man but come on! 

Biden goes on vacation every other week 

is a sundowner!

Does no press conferences

He does fall down a lot though!

So you have Bidens itinerary that he goes on vacation every other week...I'd like to see that...please provide that info here.

And what is Biden doing exactly?

No doubt Biden has his moments and yes he has fallen down.  But the guy gets right back up and then jokes about it.

3 minutes ago, devilwoman said:

So you have Bidens itinerary that he goes on vacation every other week...I'd like to see that...please provide that info here.

And what is Biden doing exactly?

No doubt Biden has his moments and yes he has fallen down.  But the guy gets right back up and then jokes about it.

JOE BIDEN HAS BEEN ON VACATION FOR 40% OF HIS PRESIDENCY

by https://www.outkick.com/wp-content/uploads/avatars/14344/1654464902-bpthumb.jpgIAN MILLERMay 13, 2023, 7:20 pmupdated May 13, 2023, 11:03 pm

per Outkick

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, devilwoman said:

I have and so have the courts and nothing as of yet...if you have something please show us ALL!!

"I looked at them and said: 'I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money.' Well, son of a bitch. He got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time," Biden said of the withholding of $1 billion in loan guarantees for Ukraine with the demand that the country’s top — and corrupt — prosecutor be dismissed.

it’s called “quid pro quo” !

If Trump was guilty — as the House of Representatives clearly believed — of impeachable offenses by using the office of the president to pressure foreign governments into beneficial behavior, then Joe Biden is guilty of precisely the same thing. If anything, Biden’s actions are worse.

Edited by 6kings

1 hour ago, Bobby Brown said:

:lol:

Daddy broke the law, he admitted to breaking the law in private and lied about it in public and to legal authorities; and you keep sniveling about him being a victim. 

Because. You. Are. In. A. Cult. 

What you say about me means nothing!

You seem to have only two words in your vocabulary 

victim and cult!

you sound like a broken record!

50 minutes ago, 6kings said:

JOE BIDEN HAS BEEN ON VACATION FOR 40% OF HIS PRESIDENCY

by https://www.outkick.com/wp-content/uploads/avatars/14344/1654464902-bpthumb.jpgIAN MILLERMay 13, 2023, 7:20 pmupdated May 13, 2023, 11:03 pm

per Outkick

...AND OutKick is owned by who??

.  This is nothing new...for the 30 some years he worked in Congress he spend time at home working and being with family.  Taking the train back and forth from Delaware to DC.  Would I like to see the President in the WH working...yeah I would, whether Republican or Democrat.  Anytime a President goes anywhere its quite a production...and a cost to the tax payers.

• DMD locked this topic