[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Our country is broken

6kings

1 hour ago, devilwoman said:

...AND OutKick is owned by who??

.  This is nothing new...for the 30 some years he worked in Congress he spend time at home working and being with family.  Taking the train back and forth from Delaware to DC.  Would I like to see the President in the WH working...yeah I would, whether Republican or Democrat.  Anytime a President goes anywhere its quite a production...and a cost to the tax payers.

You didn’t ask me about his 30 years prior 

the 30 years of lying and plagiarizing everything?

He has gotten nothing done in his 50 years!

He’s a joke! And the world knows it!

1 hour ago, devilwoman said:

...AND OutKick is owned by who??

Biden has spent more than a fourth of his presidency working from Delaware, outpacing Trump's regular trips away

By Kate Bennett, CNN 

is this more a reliable source for you?

I doubt if it was working!

Edited by 6kings

1 hour ago, 6kings said:

Biden has spent more than a fourth of his presidency working from Delaware, outpacing Trump's regular trips away

By Kate Bennett, CNN 

is this more a reliable source for you?

I doubt if it was working!

meanwhile - https://www.citizensforethics.org/reports-investigations/crew-investigations/trump-500-visits-trump-properties/.....

wonder when trump went to those golf courses he owned, who gets the $ for all the secret service and government officials, admin people yada yada who stay at his properties....while he golfs or does whatever he does?  Who is the government paying for the people to stay there on a Donald owned property???  :thinking:

When Biden goes home to Delaware does he charge the government officials, secret service, admin people to stay at his place of residence???

• Like 2

I don't understand all the hoopla. With the Trump appointed Judge being placed in charge of the 

trial there is no reason to expect anything except complete dropping of all charges and a lot of

bs to follow from the donald.

The assigned Judge has already shown whose side she is on. Slam dunk for the donald.

All the talk in this thread is going no where.

• Like 1

I, for one, was initially amazed that Trump was framed by Biden in a district with a judge appointed by Trump.  But, then I realized that the deep state has also gotten to the Judge!

WAKE UP SHEEPLE! 

DO YOU REALLY THINK IT'S A COINCIDENCE!?!?!

Edited by Bobby Brown
  • Haha 2

Do you idiot libtards not understand that by enforcing the rule of law in the face of overt, confessed-to federal crimes, you are destroying norms and unleashing a retaliatory abuse from patriotic MAGA Americans!?!?

YOU BROKE THE COUNTRY!!!!

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Bobby Brown said:

Do you idiot libtards not understand that by enforcing the rule of law in the face of overt, confessed-to federal crimes, you are destroying norms and unleashing a retaliatory abuse from patriotic MAGA Americans!?!?

YOU BROKE THE COUNTRY!!!!

You’re right Bobby!

We will talk in November 2024!

Good Luck in your draft!

Putz!

Edited by 6kings

14 hours ago, rajncajn said:

I wonder which box Melania's panties are in. 🤔 

You’ll have to check the boxes at Justin Trudeau’s estate for those.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Bobby Brown said:

At least one Republican isn't buying into the imaginary sniveling victimhood.

It's mind boggling how anyone could think Trump is innocent and a victim here. He was dead wrong and yet his followers will just regurgitate his lines and/or deflect by saying, (insert name), did it too, as that somehow makes it right that Trump did it, ignoring the specific details of procedure. 

• Like 1

I'm glad someone has picked up the mantle of communicating through comics. 

• DMD locked this topic