[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Our country is broken

6kings

Oh snap...no big deal anymore now that we know he planned on going through the boxes but was just too busy. 

Now now Milton. Meme'ing your way through depression doesn't work. What can we do to cheer you up little buddy?

1 hour ago, gilthorp said:

Oh snap...no big deal anymore now that we know he planned on going through the boxes but was just too busy. 

Now now Milton. Meme'ing your way through depression doesn't work. What can we do to cheer you up little buddy?

Not depressed in the least!

Went fishing this morning 

Heading to the course for a 3:30 tee time 

Everything is good up here in Gods country!

IMG_1152.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/9/2023 at 10:35 AM, 6kings said:

NARA is a DOCUMENT REGULATION WITH NO CRIMINAL CONSEQUENCES. NONE. 

Well, that's odd this Former FBI agent is going to jail for 46 months for some of the same charges Trump was indicted for:

https://news.yahoo.com/ex-fbi-analyst-gets-46-213551204.html

Clearly this is just the deep state railroading this guy so there is precedent to go after Trump.

This can't be a coincidence banana republic weaponization our country is broken daddy Trump victim.

UNFAIR!

36 minutes ago, Bobby Brown said:

Well, that's odd this Former FBI agent is going to jail for 46 months for some of the same charges Trump was indicted for:

https://news.yahoo.com/ex-fbi-analyst-gets-46-213551204.html

Clearly this is just the deep state railroading this guy so there is precedent to go after Trump.

This can't be a coincidence banana republic weaponization our country is broken daddy Trump victim.

UNFAIR!

She should go to prison 

She took them illegally 

11 hours ago, 6kings said:

She should go to prison 

She took them illegally 

Do you think Trump should go to prison?

1 hour ago, irish said:

Do you think Trump should go to prison?

Any one who is convicted of a crime should do the time! Unless your name is Hunter Biden 

If it is proven that he committed a crime then he should go to prison but I personally don’t think that is going to happen 

He is a former president 

she wasn’t 

The precedent has been set:

Clintons sock drawer!

I do believe this is politically motivated 

Edited by 6kings

I thought Joe didn’t know anything about Hunter’s business dealings!

In August 2020, a search warrant uncovered a text between Hunter and Henry Zhao, an executive at a Chinese company that paid Hunter $100,000. The text mentioned Joe Biden repeatedly. Investigators were not allowed to verify the information.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FzPv1FrWYAMUoVH?format=jpg&name=medium

Read the tweets that follow the text message!

Corruption and coverup’s!

Edited by 6kings

Word salad and deflection, typical. And of course close with a variation of WITCH HUNT.

As for "read the tweets that follow the text message" you mean the ones from the politically motivated GOP representative? 

Word Salad? Go listen to your VP speeches. That’s word salad!

what am I deflecting? I show you a text message from Hunter with his father in the room using the power that Joe has to collect his money plus 10 percent for the big guy. It’s called evidence!

I don’t hear any Democratic representatives pushing back on these revelations. 
I never used the word witch hunt 

Irish asked me a question and I gave him my answer and my opinion 

Your opinion doesn’t mean Jack squat to me!

Have a nice day!

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, stevegrab said:

Word salad and deflection, typical. And of course close with a variation of WITCH HUNT.

As for "read the tweets that follow the text message" you mean the ones from the politically motivated GOP representative? 

He is the ranking majority leader on the Way and Means Committee 

Who got censured on Wednesday for lying to the public about the Russia hoax over and over again for 4 years?

Pelosi’s boy Adam Schiff! 
So don’t bring up politically motivated representatives! 

I just don't understand how one can be so much of a rabid follower.  All of his comments out there,  his admissions on tape,  he had these documents and should not have,  he chose not to return them, he showed top secret info to randos...his own internal people stating that he asked them to move docs around...

If it's politically motivated it's largely because Trump is one of the most idiotic multigenerational politicians of our lifetime who keeps getting caught red-handed breaking laws.  

How , with all of this, can people continue to do-boy deflection dance on behalf of Trump like Six Memes is constantly doing?

Get. Out. Of. The. Cult. 

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Bobby Brown said:

I just don't understand how one can be so much of a rabid follower.  All of his comments out there,  his admissions on tape,  he had these documents and should not have,  he chose not to return them, he showed top secret info to randos...his own internal people stating that he asked them to move docs around...

If it's politically motivated it's largely because Trump is one of the most idiotic multigenerational politicians of our lifetime who keeps getting caught red-handed breaking laws.  

How , with all of this, can people continue to do-boy deflection dance on behalf of Trump like Six Memes is constantly doing?

Get. Out. Of. The. Cult. 

And Joe Biden is the cleanest and smartest politician that ever sat in the White House? Come on man

I said if he is guilty he should go to jail. But just because you left leaning hypocrites say he is guilty doesn’t mean he is. Let the court decide. It’s called due process. This is all about getting him to drop out of the race because they know that can’t beat him at the ballot box. They keep indicting him and his poll numbers keep going up so obviously I’m not the only one that is a rabid follower. As much as you hate Trump I hate the way Biden is destroying this country!

And Democrats keep breaking the law and get a pass or a sweetheart deal.

Deflection is the Dems M.O. and they have the Fake News to get it out to the brainwashed that are too stupid to do any thinking for themselves.

Why don’t you ever bring up what is going on now in this country? Take off the blinders man! 

Wake. The. F… UP.

22 minutes ago, Bobby Brown said:

Get. Out. Of. The. Cult. 

Most people don't seem to be very objective, if at all,  when it comes to their candidate.

14 minutes ago, 6kings said:

This is all about getting him to drop out of the race because they know that can’t beat him at the ballot box. 

He just lost by over 7 million votes to someone who may have dementia, before all of this stuff that mainstream Americans care about. 

You post a lot of stuff, most of it is nonsense.  

It’s been proven that the Russian collusion that the Democrats and the FBI said happen was a hoax!

It was Coup to unseat a duly elected president!

I think that’s called treason!

Why has there been no accountability for such an act?

Because the swamp is deep and wide!

Two tiered justice system!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Bobby Brown said:

He just lost by over 7 million votes to someone who may have dementia, before all of this stuff that mainstream Americans care about. 

You post a lot of stuff, most of it is nonsense.  

Ok

You keep believing that Biden got 81 million votes with the lowest number counties won ever by a candidate.

He even got more votes than Obama!

Nice talking point!

Drip Drip Drip

Facts are coming out about his corruption 

Time will tell about your President!

1 hour ago, 6kings said:

He is the ranking majority leader on the Way and Means Committee 

Who got censured on Wednesday for lying to the public about the Russia hoax over and over again for 4 years?

Pelosi’s boy Adam Schiff! 
So don’t bring up politically motivated representatives! 

He is a GOP member, who are out for revenge against Biden for stealing the presidency from Trump. Why should I trust anything he says? Did you believe Dems just because they were a ranking committee member, or even Speaker of the House? 

Go ahead, impeach Biden, maybe you can even get the Senate to remove him, because then you're just going to blow a gasket over PRESIDENT KAMALA HARRIS

(For anybody wanting serious debate I'll have it, but not with looney toon MAGA cult members.)

24 minutes ago, rajncajn said:

Most people don't seem to be very objective, if at all,  when it comes to their candidate.

Biden isn't "my candidate" haven't like any of them in some time, just far better than Trump, especially after watching for 4 years, and the horrible handling of the pandemic. 

Most Biden supporters do not sound like cult members. Maybe you don't see it that way.

I mean look at 6kings, with the same old silly nonsense about the election, and how could Biden get more votes an Obama. (Hmm 8 years later, mail in voting without a reason almost nationwide, maybe a lot more people voted.) 

43 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

Biden isn't "my candidate" haven't like any of them in some time, just far better than Trump, especially after watching for 4 years, and the horrible handling of the pandemic. 

Most Biden supporters do not sound like cult members. Maybe you don't see it that way.

I mean look at 6kings, with the same old silly nonsense about the election, and how could Biden get more votes an Obama. (Hmm 8 years later, mail in voting without a reason almost nationwide, maybe a lot more people voted.) 

Ok chives

i didn’t bring up the election your boy toy Bobby did.

I don’t think there’s a lot of Biden supporters so 

Why don’t you stick to the thread and talk about why this country is being destroyed and quit talking about Trump 

• DMD locked this topic