[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Our country is broken

6kings

41 minutes ago, Bobby Brown said:

Yes, everyone who votes for a candidate sounds just as unhinged as SixMemes and the rest of the MAGA ilk. No difference.

You get unhinged about Trump every time I come in here!

1 hour ago, Bobby Brown said:

He just lost by over 7 million votes to someone who may have dementia, before all of this stuff that mainstream Americans care about. 

You post a lot of stuff, most of it is nonsense.  

Why don’t you tell me what is nonsense

Yes, everyone who votes for a candidate sounds just as unhinged as SixMemes and the rest of the MAGA ilk. No difference.

But that's not what I said,  is it.

7 minutes ago, 6kings said:

Yeah and I post nonsense 

Your posting style is over the top and sensationalist. It reads like you copied it all from some right wing blog. I'm honestly not sure who you consider your audience here,  but I feel like the few posters who do frequent this board aren't going to take any of it seriously. It just seems more like trolling the libs than anything else.

Biden, at worst, is part of a corrupt establishment that has plagued our government for many years. He's also a closet pedo that is too stupid to close.the door. At best he's tofu that's been sitting on the counter for about a month.

Trump, at worst, is a con artist who is only looking out for his best financial interests. He's a buffoon, who has spent most of his life skirting the law and tries to run the country in the same manner he runs his businesses. At best he's a narcissistic egomaniac.

What is the truth of both of those statements?  Personally, I think it's all pretty accurate,  but admit that it could be somewhere in between. Regardless, why anyone in their right mind would vote for or defend either of these idiots for President of the United States of America is WAY beyond my comprehension.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, rajncajn said:

But that's not what I said,  is it.

No but there is a history with you forcing the premise of false equivalency.  I purposely avoided responding to you directly.  I responded in general acknowledgement and agreement of what SG posted.

13 minutes ago, Bobby Brown said:

No but there is a history with you forcing the premise of false equivalency.  I purposely avoided responding to you directly.  I responded in general acknowledgement and agreement of what SG posted.

Lol, how passive-aggressive of you.

16 minutes ago, Bobby Brown said:

Lol....my original intention was to avoid a reply completely

I think that we all struggle with objectivity. So,  if you thought i was pointing fingers,  I was pointing at myself as well. It's ok if you disagree. It was just a generalized observation. I think the title of the thread is accurate if nothing else. I'm just tired of us (as a whole) getting suckered into voting for these pieces of excrement and arguing over which one stinks the most. 

1 hour ago, rajncajn said:

Your posting style is over the top and sensationalist. It reads like you copied it all from some right wing blog. I'm honestly not sure who you consider your audience here,  but I feel like the few posters who do frequent this board aren't going to take any of it seriously. It just seems more like trolling the libs than anything else.

Biden, at worst, is part of a corrupt establishment that has plagued our government for many years. He's also a closet pedo that is too stupid to close.the door. At best he's tofu that's been sitting on the counter for about a month.

Trump, at worst, is a con artist who is only looking out for his best financial interests. He's a buffoon, who has spent most of his life skirting the law and tries to run the country in the same manner he runs his businesses. At best he's a narcissistic egomaniac.

What is the truth of both of those statements?  Personally, I think it's all pretty accurate,  but admit that it could be somewhere in between. Regardless, why anyone in their right mind would vote for or defend either of these idiots for President of the United States of America is WAY beyond my comprehension.

I never knew what trolling meant until I came here. I guess you are right I didn’t know my audience. Didn’t realize that there was this many anti-trump people here. They can call me trump this and trump that it doesn’t matter I’mjust exposing what is happening in DC I’m just passionate about the corruption that is so apparent there Dem and Republican included and I guess I can’t wake up people who don’t want to be awake. It’s just a shame that they just don’t see what is happening in front of them.

Too many snowflakes here!

27 minutes ago, 6kings said:

I’mjust exposing what is happening in DC I’m just passionate about the corruption

Chuckle.

The only hope for America is you exposing corruption on a message  board frequented by 5 people by reposting tweets from MAGA Republicans.  Just like Randy Quaid on the movie Independence Day, the odds aren't good.  But you can do it.  You're the only hope!

• Haha 2

Chuckle.

The only hope for America is you exposing corruption on a message  board frequented by 5 people by reposting tweets from MAGA Republicans.  Just like Randy Quaid on the movie Independence Day, the odds aren't good.  But you can do it.  You're the only hope!

👍

3 hours ago, rajncajn said:

I pretty much agree with all of this but take exception to the last sentence when it comes to voting.  I have 4 friends who are registered Republicans who told me they voted for Biden last election.  And it was primarily from the idea that Biden represented establishment normalcy and that policy decisions would be vetted by qualified individuals. Which was more favorable than Trump's first term. There was also the explicit lack of character and childlike drama that became too tiresome and worrisome.

While I have a lot of heartache with the hypocrisy of the Democratic establishment and much of the policy (and my friends moreso), that rationale has largely been delivered.  Legislation has been passed and some of the instability from past executive leadership has been course corrected.  

From where I'm at today, the GOP likely wins back enough unentreched votes to win the 2024 election if Trump isn't nominated.  Desantis is more of a coin flip because his whole platform is an extreme anti-woke social agenda and that has limited buy in from America as a whole.  And trying to tiptoe between being pro Trump or anti Trump has landed him in a disadvantagous no man's land for a lot of voters.  

Someone in the moderate camp like Liz Cheney or Chris Christie? That candidate probably wins quite easily against Biden.  Christie with a better chance as he isn't a staunch pro lifer.

Edited by Bobby Brown
  • Like 1

I pretty much agree with all of this but take exception to the last sentence when it comes to voting.  I have 4 friends who are registered Republicans who told me they voted for Biden last election.  And it was primarily from the idea that Biden represented establishment normalcy and that policy decisions would be vetted by qualified individuals. Which was more favorable than Trump's first term. There was also the explicit lack of character and childlike drama that became too tiresome and worrisome.

While I have a lot of heartache with the hypocrisy of the Democratic establishment and much of the policy (and my friends moreso), that rationale has largely been delivered.  Legislation has been passed and some of the instability from past executive leadership has been course corrected.  

From where I'm at today, the GOP likely wins back enough unentreched votes to win the 2024 election if Trump isn't nominated.  Desantis is more of a coin flip because his whole platform is an extreme anti-woke social agenda and that has limited buy in from America as a whole.  And trying to tiptoe between being pro Trump or anti Trump has landed him in a disadvantagous no man's land for a lot of voters.  

Someone in the moderate camp like Liz Cheney or Chris Christie? That candidate probably wins quite easily against Biden.  Christie with a better chance as he isn't a staunch pro lifer.

If you think Cheney or Christie is going to be the nominee you are delusional!

Republicans can’t stand Cheney ( She got torched by Hageman) and Christie has no chance just like he had in 2020

Sorry It’s Trump and  that’s the way it will be 

The question is who will be the Democrats nominee 

2 hours ago, 6kings said:

If you think Cheney or Christie is going to be the nominee you are delusional!

Now now., don't fret.  My money today is on Trump as the nominee 

I don't think Cheney is even running.  She lost the election in Wyoming but she is much more electable nationwide.   Wyoming has like 200 registered voters in a deep red state.

The guy running for the Dems will almost certainly be the same one who kicked Trump's ass by 7+ million votes in 2020.  And that was before Trump had some 40+ criminal indictments on him with a pending criminal sentence.

On 6/23/2023 at 6:00 PM, 6kings said:

Ok chives

i didn’t bring up the election your boy toy Bobby did.

I don’t think there’s a lot of Biden supporters so 

Why don’t you stick to the thread and talk about why this country is being destroyed and quit talking about Trump 

blah blah blah more of the same tired MAGA rhetoric. You sound like all the other unhinged cult members I encounter online. Irrational and full of hatred for those who won't bow to the Donald. 

The country is not being broken, except by right wing wannabe dictators trying to impose their narrow views of proper morality on a population who doesn't agree with them. If you want to live that way there are plenty of nations around the world that would be more suitable than the USA and our belief in freedom. 

• Like 1

"I'm focused on exposing corruption in DC!"

"Oh?  Like the felonies on record that DJT has blatantly admitted to in the indictment and in interviews?"

"No no...here are all the files off of Hunter Biden's laptop...I'm on the verge of piecing everything together and taking down the whole deep state and the Democratic party!"

charlie-day-its-always-sunny-in-philadelphia.gif

Edited by Bobby Brown

On 6/23/2023 at 7:04 PM, rajncajn said:

So you agree with this Bobby?

We do agree on at least on thing!

"I'm focused on exposing corruption in DC!"

"Oh?  Like the felonies on record that DJT has blatantly admitted to in the indictment and in interviews?"

"No no...here are all the files off of Hunter Biden's laptop...I'm on the verge of piecing everything together and taking down the whole deep state and the Democratic party!"

charlie-day-its-always-sunny-in-philadelphia.gif

Time will tell!

Enjoy the rest of pride month!

Have a good summer 

Edited by 6kings

39 minutes ago, 6kings said:

So you agree with this Bobby?

Yes - I agree Biden is a humdrum milquetoast establishment Democrat.

It's easy to be objective when you aren't infatuated with a president like a pre-teen girl is with Justin Bieber.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bobby Brown said:

Yes - I agree Biden is a humdrum milquetoast establishment Democrat.

It's easy to be objective when you aren't infatuated with a president like a pre-teen girl is with Justin Bieber.  

I’ve said if it is proven that Trump committed a crime he should do the time. Same goes for any politician that has broke the law. I’m far from infatuated with Trump. You and your buddy SG are obsessed with having trump go to prison and the rest of them walk away with no consequences at all. 

• DMD locked this topic