[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Our country is broken

6kings

43 minutes ago, 6kings said:

I’ve said if it is proven that Trump committed a crime he should do the time. 

But we all know you don't mean it.  If you read the indictment it's clear as day he broke the law 30 some times.  And you respond to it by constantly crying victimhood and deflecting for your daddy.

You're a do boy for a huckster and everyone outside the cult sees it.

Edited by Bobby Brown

3 minutes ago, Bobby Brown said:

But we all know you don't mean it.  If you read the indictment it's clear as day he broke the law 30 some times.  And you respond to it by constantly crying victimhood and deflecting for your daddy.

Yup, +1! If you need someone else to tell you that Trump is not a good man and not someone you should vote for to represent this country as our President, you're a lost cause, period.   And I'm not a huge Biden fan, just a realist. 

23 minutes ago, irish said:

Yup, +1! If you need someone else to tell you that Trump is not a good man and not someone you should vote for to represent this country as our President, you're a lost cause, period.   And I'm not a huge Biden fan, just a realist. 

I don’t need anyone to tell me who to or not to vote for! Last I looked it’s a free country! Let me clue you in Biden isn’t a good man either! 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Bobby Brown said:

What ever you say. 
Keep supporting your candidate that wants to normalize pedophilia, human trafficking, Takes bribes from foreign countries, needs the FBI and DOJ to run cover for him. And you don’t know anything about any of this is because the fake news doesn’t cover it  That’s the cult! 

Drip, Drip,Drip

Edited by 6kings
  • Haha 2

39 minutes ago, 6kings said:

I don’t need anyone to tell me who to or not to vote for! Last I looked it’s a free country! Let me clue you in Biden isn’t a good man either! 

I don't need any clues as I never said Biden was.  Just like you, I also have the right, based on this being a free country, to tell you that you're a lunatic for supporting, voting for Trump and not being embarrassed of yourself in doing do.  I also have the right to tell you who you should vote for, but surely, you have the freedom not to agree with me.  I can't force you to be a good man or make better choices. You, ultimately, have to make those choices for yourself. 

Don't vote for Trump again, you're better than that. The rest is up to you...

:Irish😉:

Edited by irish
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, 6kings said:

the fake news 

:chuckle:

You respond to a post mentioning you deflect by doubling down on more deflection.  You also often repeat the same phrases Trump uses.  You are clearly a good loyal and programmed follower. 

I can't believe how the fake news victimizes you guys.  Is there anything that doesn't victimize Trump in your own mind?  His own actions?

Better send more money to his defense fund.  What a delusional religion you are part of. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Bobby Brown said:

You are deleting you4 own posts and editing them 12 plus hours afterwards.  

Perhaps you realize your own nonsense.

I deleted it because I realize that my arguments with you and your posse is not worth going on. I have decided to just let you believe what you want to believe and let’s see what happens! 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, 6kings said:

let’s see what happens! 

Heh.

Trump lost the election because it wasn't fair and square. He really won.

He's been charged with 30 plus crimes by a jury because the DOJ is a bunch of big meanies and the deep state is mean too. He's really innocent and Biden's son has a laptop.

We don't need to wonder what is going to happen if Trump looses another election or gets convicted.

You are going to cry and whine victimhood over and over again and play yea but someone else.

Wash, rinse, repeat. Don't forget to donate.

23 minutes ago, Bobby Brown said:

Heh.

Trump lost the election because it wasn't fair and square. He really won.

He's been charged with 30 plus crimes by a jury because the DOJ is a bunch of big meanies and the deep state is mean too. He's really innocent and Biden's son has a laptop.

We don't need to wonder what is going to happen if Trump looses another election or gets convicted.

You are going to cry and whine victimhood over and over again and play yea but someone else.

Wash, rinse, repeat. Don't forget to donate.

Blah,Blah,Blah

Have a nice day!

20 hours ago, 6kings said:

Blah,Blah,Blah

Have a nice day!

The appropriate response from the sheep. Spot on. Done here, cause there's no having open conversation with closed-minded people. 

50 minutes ago, irish said:

The appropriate response from the sheep. Spot on. Done here, cause there's no having open conversation with closed-minded people. 

I confess, I use the blah blah blah thing a lot online when dealing with those who post nothing but their lies. May have even used it on 6kings in this thread. Just get tired of trying to post a rational point that is refuted with "but the election was stolen from Trump" or "Liberals are destroying my country".

There hasn't been much of a conversation here, maybe that will change. 

The Department of Justice is prepared to seek indictments against multiple figures in former president Donald Trump’s orbit and may yet bring additional charges against the ex-president in the coming weeks, The Independent has learned.

According to sources familiar with the matter, the department has made preparations to bring what is known as a “superseding indictment” — a second set of charges against an already-indicted defendant that could include more serious crimes — against the ex-president, and could do so in a number of different venues, depending on how prosecutors feel the case they have brought against him in a Florida federal court is proceeding.

This poor innocent man just keeps getting picked on!

Newsmax says Trump isn't guilty because he was drinking Diet Cokes:

[Quote]GREG KELLY: Remember, what did The New York Times say about this kind of stuff? "The leaking of secrets has long been a favored tool of policy debate, political combat and diplomatic one-upmanship." Finally, he asked for some refreshments. [...]

When you're talking about, let's have a few Diet Cokes, you don't think you're in the middle of a crime. And he was not in the middle of a crime.[/quote]

if you libtard sheeple istened to real news and not fake news; you'd understand that Trump is innocent.

• DMD locked this topic