[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Our country is broken

6kings

So 6Karen's wants all the pedos who were busted on to catch a predator to be released because they didn't really commit a crime and were only exercising their freedumb of speech before they got arrested.  

Supreme court has been clear on that freedom of speech doesn't give a right to participate in illegal conspiracy. 

Stop regurgitating what the hacks are telling you.  They are clearly making you dumberer than you already are.   

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Bobby Brown said:

So 6Karen's wants all the pedos who were busted on to catch a predator to be released because they didn't really commit a crime and were only exercising their freedumb of speech before they got arrested.  

Supreme court has been clear on that freedom of speech doesn't give a right to participate in illegal conspiracy. 

Stop regurgitating what the hacks are telling you.  They are clearly making you dumberer than you already are.   

Bill Barr is a hack! So stop regurgitating what he said! 
Like I said ignore me if you don’t like what I post 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

31 minutes ago, Bobby Brown said:

Only time you should compare anything using pedo’s is when you’re talking about Crooked Joe or Pedo Pete like his son so lovingly calls him!

Edited by 6kings
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

45 minutes ago, gilthorp said:

Stop acting like a whiney baby Milton. You have a screw loose for sure.

Not whining more like defending my self from the mock and ridicule. I have all my faculties thank you very much 

I’m off to happy hour talk with you bitches later!

• Sad 1

39 minutes ago, Bobby Brown said:

You said he was slamming the indictment when he was actually slamming the defense strategy.

What is wrong with you doofy?

Sounded to me that the prosecutor was going to have a very difficult time proving the fraud based on the first amendment not just freedom of speech but i regress because you are the one who has the facts straight on everything in this thread 

Try reading the first amendment again doofy 

• Sad 1

Shhhh.....this dude "flipped".

One of the GOP’s key witnesses in its investigation into the Bidens, Archer told lawmakers that Hunter Biden repeatedly used the Joe Biden “brand” to protect Burisma "so people would be intimidated to mess with them" legally and politically. But he quickly added: "On this line of questioning, I have no, like, proof."

Archer also said that he did not disagree with the conclusion that Hunter Biden’s role on the board of Ukrainian energy firm Bursma had no effect on U.S. foreign policy. And Archer testified that he had no knowledge of any wrongdoing by Joe Biden as it related to his son’s business dealings.

“No, I’m not aware of any,” Archer said during his more than five-hour deposition.

• DMD locked this topic