[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Our country is broken

6kings

36 minutes ago, gilthorp said:

I would rather explain to you why you have a small mind instead. It might be hard for you to comprehend though.

I may not be the smartest guy on here but at least I’m not brainwashed by the media like you and a few others!

IMG_1305.jpeg

Edited by 6kings
  • Haha 1

Wow he actually believes that nonsense he posts. 

Yes of course all the conspiracies were true, because THEY say so...you know THEY the fake media that we follow and believe, our fake former leader and his thousands of lies that we eat up.

• Confused 1

AMERICAN NEWS

Jul 23, 2023

New York Times quietly admits COVID deaths were overcounted by 'almost one-third'

“The official number is probably an exaggeration because it includes some people who had [the] virus when they died even though it was not the underlying cause of death.

Another reason this country is broken 

1 hour ago, Bobby Brown said:

I may not be the smartest guy but I don't believe everything I read like you libtarded sheeple.

Check out this meme.  Everything on it is true.

Derpy derpy derp derp.

It’s the libtards that called everything on that list a conspiracy theory. Seems like the conspiracy theorists were right!

Why don’t you prove that everything on that list isn’t the truth?

You’re the sheep! You can’t think for yourself!

But you respond with your own humor that you and your butt buddies only find funny! Typical! 

You have a massive ego that some would call you a narcissist!

Edited by 6kings

9 minutes ago, Bobby Brown said:

It's pretty clear that no one has the insight to the truth more than the Qanon Karen of the tailgate.

There’s no such thing as Qanon 

Your name calling doesn’t bother me at all it just shows me how immature you are.

Edited by 6kings
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, 6kings said:

There’s no such thing as Qanon 

Of course there is.  And one could spend countless hours on the internet in disbelief of all the easily disprovable nonsense they believe.  However, we are all lucky.  We have you to summarize it in one place. I thank you for your Qanon service.

Edited by Bobby Brown

3 hours ago, Bobby Brown said:

The average democrat voter may very well be stupid.   But probably  not as stupid and gullible as Qanon Karens who believe every meme they see.

https://apnews.com/article/archive-fact-checking-2342583504

My mistake. I stand corrected.

It is about as important as say…

“finding coke in the White House.”No big deal!

Still waiting for you to prove all those conspiracy theories are false 

Edited by 6kings
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, Bobby Brown said:

Of course there is.  And one could spend countless hours on the internet in disbelief of all the easily disprovable nonsense they believe.  However, we are all lucky.  We have you to summarize it in one place. I think you for your Qanon service.

There’s no Qanon

There's Q and there’s anons 2 different things 

18 hours ago, Bobby Brown said:

The average democrat voter may very well be stupid.   But probably  not as stupid and gullible as Qanon Karens who believe every meme they see.

https://apnews.com/article/archive-fact-checking-2342583504

That's the MAGA cult for you, believe anything negative about DEMs and make sure to spread it everywhere. But I'm sure the AP News FACT CHECK will be dismissed as FAKE NEWS. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, 6kings said:

IMG_1320.jpeg

Has little to do with NOT LIKING something and a lot to do with the outright lies you keep posting. 

Now go send dear lord donald some more of your pennies so you can complain about Biden's inflation making it hard to get by. 

• Like 1

Some people like Milton get engorged by this new shock politics, and behind a keyboard feel empowered.

Narrow minded folks like him either have lost or choose not to use their own critical thinking skills to form their own conclusions.

Try this: stop watching the news. Stop searching for information, at least for a period of time. Read a book. Play golf...spend time with loved ones and neighbors. Get those critical thinking skills back and start using them. You can do it!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, gilthorp said:

Try this: stop watching the news. Stop searching for information, at least for a period of time. Read a book. Play golf...spend time with loved ones and neighbors. Get those critical thinking skills back and start using them. You can do it!

Gil

I don’t watch the news ( especially CNN, Fox or MSNBC)I make my own decisions on what I post be it memes or my own words I had my kids and grandkids here this weekend. I played 18 on Sunday and 18 today. Just because I don’t think the way you on here think doesn’t mean I’m wrong. You guys can hate Trump all you want it doesn’t mean I’m a cult member I just have a different view on the way he was president versus the way Biden is running the country. I’m not offended by what Trump says but I’m offended by what Joe has done in the last two plus years. As an American I have that right! 

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, stevegrab said:

Has little to do with NOT LIKING something and a lot to do with the outright lies you keep posting. 

Now go send dear lord donald some more of your pennies so you can complain about Biden's inflation making it hard to get by. 

So you’re okay with paying more for everything then you were 2 plus years ok?

• DMD locked this topic