[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

TNF Week 4 Detroit Lions @ GB Packers.

Sivaro

Detroit already have another FG and just intercepted Love near the goal line.

This is quickly getting out of hand.  If Jones is out there, they are going to need him now.  David Montgomery already has 1 TD, and just punched it in for his 2nd.

WOW.    24 -3  and plenty of time to go before half.

12 minutes ago, Sivaro said:

Detroit already have another FG and just intercepted Love near the goal line.

This is quickly getting out of hand.  If Jones is out there, they are going to need him now.  David Montgomery already has 1 TD, and just punched it in for his 2nd.

WOW.    24 -3  and plenty of time to go before half.

I have St. Brown and Gibbs rolling in this game. Not really liking the way this going. Was hoping for some Detroit playing catch up in the 2nd half 

• Like 1

Just now, RILETT said:

I have St. Brown and Gibbs rolling in this game. Not really liking the way this going. Was hoping for some Detroit playing catch up in the 2nd half 

I benched Gibbs due to not getting enough touches. I don't think Dan Campbell trust a rookie with the rock. Watch he run for a 60 yard TD 😁

1 minute ago, RILETT said:

I have St Brown, yeah, this might be a running game by half time unless GB gets something going.  The pass rush is killing the pass game for the Packers.

10 minutes ago, gijoerock said:

I benched Gibbs due to not getting enough touches. I don't think Dan Campbell trust a rookie with the rock. Watch he run for a 60 yard TD 😁

Yea, probably a smart move. Gibbs is only going to get 5 to 8 carry’s a game, his value is in the passing game and it doesn’t look like they are going to need to pass a lot in the 2nd half. Who did you start over Gibbs?

4 minutes ago, RILETT said:

Yea, probably a smart move. Gibbs is only going to get 5 to 8 carry’s a game, his value is in the passing game and it doesn’t look like they are going to need to pass a lot in the 2nd half. Who did you start over Gibbs?

James Cook and Raheem Mostert are my starters. I'm concered Kamara won't be able to handle a full load this Sunday.

16 minutes ago, gijoerock said:

James Cook and Raheem Mostert are my starters. I'm concered Kamara won't be able to handle a full load this Sunday.

17 minutes ago, gijoerock said:

Man, great options at RB. Good luck

1 hour ago, Butkus said:

I think its time to start Monty regularly.....DET looks like it has a plan this year, particularly against lesser foes.

+1

That was actually my plan and execution until the injury.  i sat him like many thinking he'd get a soft reduced load at first upon return.  33 touches aint soft.  They are going to run his legs off. 

On 9/28/2023 at 9:07 PM, gijoerock said:

I like Josh Reynolds. The Lions have a very capable running game and  receiving corps including Laporta. If the Defense takes another step forward they can be competitive this year.

I would say they are already very competive based on this year and the last 9 games of last year (a 10-3 record). They started the season off beating the defending SB champs (yes without Kelce).

They may not be the the level of DAL or SF, but until they play a team like that we won't really know. They play Dallas near the end of the season, next real tough opponent is probably the Ravens in a few weeks. 

• Like 1