[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

TNF Bears vs Commanders

gijoerock

5 minutes ago, purplemonster said:

Someone clearly got fed up with Justin fields and left him on the waiver wire and I picked him up. I already have Anthony Richardson and Trevor Lawrence but maybe can be used for trade. Or a starter if AR and TL aren't producing 

Grabbed Brock Purdy since Geno is on by. I dont trust Lawrence against Buffalo and I am tempted to drop him after this week. 

1 minute ago, gijoerock said:

I was offered Fields / T. Higbee for Walker III 2 days ago. I really needed a QB and TE to replace Pitts. I rejected the trade. Now Fields is balling 😳 

I would have declined the trade too.

Walker is on fire, and Higbee may loses catches when Kupp gets in there with Puka and Atwell.   Fields is just on fire tonight.  Who is on waivers for TE in your league, Ertz is out there in most still, as well as Otten.  You should be able to trade for a half decent one otherwise.

Walker is a keeper for the year for me.

Tough to see the matchup tonight though for sure. 

• Sad 1

15 minutes ago, FinishTheDrill said:

Dotson has right around 23 fantasy points... this season.    Cripes.  I hung on too long.  

This - every week I keep reading analysts say he's a solid hold and not to drop him.  I had to start him this week due to Allen, Locket, and Godwin's bye's.  But he's gonzo after this.  Enough of wasting a roster spot on this turd.  

• Like 1

Just now, FinishTheDrill said:

Me too.  Its must win, in one league I am a mess sitting 1-3.  Went Wash DST.  Yeehow.  Great start!  

The season is only 25% complete.  Everything in football is must win, but I would be panicking just yet.. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Shorttynaz said:

The season is only 25% complete.  Everything in football is must win, but I would be panicking just yet.. 

I'll post up my team in that league in another thread later.   Its a disaster.   I never give up.  Ever.  but the reality is that I am 11th out of 12 and looking at a loss to Mr 10.  best 4 move on.  2 teams are 4-0, 2 are 3-1.   

Chin up, but it aint good!

4 minutes ago, Shorttynaz said:

This - every week I keep reading analysts say he's a solid hold and not to drop him.  I had to start him this week due to Allen, Locket, and Godwin's bye's.  But he's gonzo after this.  Enough of wasting a roster spot on this turd.  

I started him over London. It was a pick my poison this week and I went with the better matchup. They may be forced to pass the rest of the game.