[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What Choo Talkin Bout Willis Mcgahee?

spain

12:20: Bill RB Willis McGahee has a chance to play today, but Shaud Williams will likely play, if not start.

12:28 pm est - Just a note for the Bills for their game later today, starting RB Willis McGahee (knee-questionable) will workout prior to the game. If he goes through warmups well, he'll be active for the game and the coaches would then decide what his role would be if any but as of now, they are expecting RB Shaud Williams to start for him

Consider the injury:

Knee.

Consider the opponent:

49er's :D

Consider the playing conditions:

Dec 26, 2004, 10:01

Rainy Weather In Sunny California

It will be a rainy, windy day in San Francisco for today's game. There is an 80% chance of showers with a game time temperature of 53°. The wind will be a factor out of the south southeast at 19mph making it feel like the upper 40's.

Consider Shaud Williams has been announced as the Starter:

No link, but this tid bit came per Mort on ESPN NFL Countdown.

Taking all of the above into "Consideration", I would not be comfortable relying on McGahee this weekend. :D

According to rotoworld, Willis is starting. I don't have the link but go to rotoworld.com. No telling how long he'll stay in/how many carries he'll get, but he's starting.

edit: OK, I was just lazy...www.rotoworld.com

Edited by msaint