[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WHO ARE THE CHAMPIONS?

tcjon

Won the first 79-59. Holding a precarious lead 49-47 but not looking good in one and 87-70 in the other.

Won with Brees, LT, Gates, Kaeding (Big SD connection), RWilliams, KJones, Colbert and DET.

Got Volek (how many got burned by him?), Rwilliams, Housh, Lelie, LJohnson, Barber, Smith, Lindell and DET up to 49, but i'm not confident.

So far Collins, Kjones, Rudi, Mason, Moulds, Gates, Lindell and Dallas have gotten me 87 and am feeling pretty good about my chances.

CONGRATS to me and all of you other winners!

Commish didn't get me the other guy's players, but right now I'm at about 70 points with my one team that's vying for a title. Last week, 70 was BY FAR the high score. But I'd feel better if I'd had Droughns and his 3 tds in there...:hoppingmad:

Looks like 2 championships here. Locked up one with Green, Alexander, Kevin Jones. My opponent had Bledsoe and McGahee. Sure was glad to see them pulled in the 3rd quarter. I'm up 27 pts in the other league even though I played Volek! Thanks go to Alexander, Evans, and the Buffalo D. My worthy opponent has McNabb on Monday night. I'm feeling pretty good about this one.

well i'm now down 60-53 with LSmith, TE PHIL left to play in my second league and up 89-82 in the other with my players done and suggs and mcmichael left for my opp. Does not look good in either of these.

1 Champ here. I was up by 4 with Hassel yet to play agianst me. We all know how that turned out. I do not feel that badb/c I started Volek who had zero pts when I could have started Brooks 20 pts and B Griese 24 pts. His best back up Ramsey had 8 pts. so all in all I feel pretty good

I have it locked up 175-74 with my defense left to go. 175 is the highest point output we have had and I will probably get 10 more tomorrow.

C-Pep, LT2, Droughns, McGahee, Stokely, C. johnson, D-Mason, Longwell and Eagles D

I was 0-4 to start the season and thanks to you guys and the Huddle, I was able to make the right pickups and trades..

Scourge - 2004 MUFF League Champion!!

2 Championships this year. 1 in our all-new BOTH Tobacco Road Auction League (GB Manning & Muhammad). And my local league I commish, brought it home for the first time since '93.

Edited by TimC

I made it to the Championship in 3 of my 8 leagues and it looks like I am going to win the Championship in every one of them.

I beat my brother in one league (known here as Monsters of the Midway). My roster picked the right week to go off, setting the league record for points scored in a week.

As long as the Philly - St. Louis game doesn't turn into a shootout, I should be ok. She has Wilkins going yet, and I am up by 11 points.

It has been a great year for me, and I can't beleive it is over already.

Finally won my first league championship 190 - 82...

My team:

Manning

Tomlinson (traded for him in week 10, gave away Barber)

A Green

Larry Johnson (picked him up a few weeks ago...NICE!!)

Cu Martin

Lee Evans (same as Larry Johnson...DOUBLE NICE!!)

Lindell K

Falcons D

Opponent's team:

Volek (laid a big egg)

E James

J Bettis

J Horn

J Smith

Rod Smith

Longwell K

Bucs D

2 Championships this year.  1 in our all-new BOTH Tobacco Road Auction League (GB Manning & Muhammad).  And my local league I commish, brought it home for the first time since '93.

632177[/snapback]

Two leagues in 02, 3 leagues leagues in 03, and 4 leagues this year.

2 Titles in 2002

3 Titles in 2003

2 Titles this year!

Got spanked in the BOTH Tobacco Road Auction league, losing my virginity with the auction league.

On a freakin role, when will it end?

Edited by gspot

I took my league, won a G with this team..

Manning

M Bennett

LT2

Harrison

Walker

Fitz

Heap

Carney

Falcons D

regrettable benches: Fitz over Boldin, Heap over Witten and M Bennett over Droughns...even though all of these were within 5 points and had no impact, I wanted to get the season high score in a week which was very realistic with this lineup

Won one league SB 77-65 due to my SD connection (Brees, LT, Gates and Kaeding)

Lost one 91-93 on a team I started Volek.

I'm down 53-60 in my last SB with only LJSmith alive tonite. My Opp is finished, so there is a slight chance.

It really was a fun season, with all my SB teams starting very slow and finishing on fire.