[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pats just annouce that Ty Law is out

masslefty33

You. my dear, are beginning to get on my nerves.  If that is your intention, then good for you.  However, just beware what you wish for.

647860[/snapback]

The Pats are a good team. However, the facts that (1) we beat you soundly once this season, and (2) the Steelers' secondary is their biggest weakness, leads me to the logical conclusion that the Colts are going to be tougher for the Steelers to beat than your Pats. I do not actually intend disrespect to the Pats here; I'm just talking about more favorable matchups. The only Pat I intentionally show disrespect is Brady - I hate that bastage. :D

Besides, my intention is to usually get on Nick's nerves, not yours. :D

The Pats are a good team.  However, the facts that (1) we beat you soundly once this season

648086[/snapback]

Completely irrelevant...GB beat Minny twice this year. Playoffs are a totally different animal

(2)  the Steelers' secondary is their biggest weakness, leads me to the logical conclusion that the Colts are going to be tougher for the Steelers to beat than your Pats.

648086[/snapback]

This point makes sense although somewhat misguided. The Steelers weak secondary might be more likely to give up points to Indy's high powered offense, but wouldn't the Steelers offense score more points against the weak Indy defense as well?? The Pats O might score less but so would yours. Playing the Colts doesn't increase Pitts chances of winning, only moves the points scored total higher.

I do not actually intend disrespect to the Pats here

648086[/snapback]

Well you did. You think if a player on the Steelers said they'd rather play the Colts, they wouldn't get ripped by the press and his teammates? Like I said, be careful what you wish for.

Good Luck.

Well you did. 

648116[/snapback]

Are your panties properly adjusted and unbunched now Mr. girly man?!?

:bawling: Boo Hoo squeegie got on my nerves :bawling:

You think if a player on the Steelers said they'd rather play the Colts, they wouldn't get ripped by the press and his teammates? 

I would be upset if a Steeler's player said they'd rather play one team over another... but what's wrong with a fan saying it? Do the Pats read this messge board? Who cares what fans say as it pertains to the "disrespect" angle of a game :D

Like I said, be careful what you wish for.

:D

Edited by steeler

Completely irrelevant...GB beat Minny twice this year.  Playoffs are a totally different animal

This point makes sense although somewhat misguided.  The Steelers weak secondary might be more likely to give up points to Indy's high powered offense, but wouldn't the Steelers offense score more points against the weak Indy defense as well??  The Pats O might score less but so would yours.  Playing the Colts doesn't increase Pitts chances of winning, only moves the points scored total higher.

Well you did.  You think if a player on the Steelers said they'd rather play the Colts, they wouldn't get ripped by the press and his teammates?  Like I said, be careful what you wish for.

Good Luck.

648116[/snapback]

what a f'n pansy :bawling: :violin:

The Pats are a good team.  However, the facts that (1) we beat you soundly once this season, and (2)  the Steelers' secondary is their biggest weakness, leads me to the logical conclusion that the Colts are going to be tougher for the Steelers to beat than your Pats.  I do not actually intend disrespect to the Pats here; I'm just talking about more favorable matchups.  The only Pat I intentionally show disrespect is Brady - I hate that bastage.  :D

Besides, my intention is to usually get on Nick's nerves, not yours. :D

648086[/snapback]

You don't get on my nerves, Sweet Pea.

There's no need to try.

Are your panties properly adjusted and unbunched now Mr. girly man?!? 

:bawling: Boo Hoo squeegie got on my nerves :bawling:

I would be upset if a Steeler's player said they'd rather play one team over another... but what's wrong with a fan saying it?  Do the Pats read this messge board?  Who cares what fans say as it pertains to the "disrespect" angle of a game :D

648150[/snapback]

So much for any semblance of an intelligent discussion over who might win. And FYI, my response was directed to Squeegie who I also play in the PnH II league with. Having had a number of conversations prior, I knew she would take my comments into account and respond accordingly. Instead I get some anonymous clown who needs to feel better about himself by insulting others. Hopefully you feel better now.

So much for any semblance of an intelligent discussion over who might win.  And FYI, my response was directed to Squeegie who I also play in the PnH II league with.  Having had a number of conversations prior, I knew she would take my comments into account and respond accordingly.  Instead I get some anonymous clown who needs to feel better about himself by insulting others.  Hopefully you feel better now.

648359[/snapback]

:bawling:

Colts will win with or without Law out there

648602[/snapback]

This is from a piece in today's Boston Herald.......

Friends of Bill Belichick always bring up past successes against the Colts when this particular matchup comes upon us. Their favorite numbers are:

2-8 - Manning's record against the Pats since he came into the league in 1998.

1-5 - Manning's record against Pats teams coached by Belichick.

0-5 - Manning's record in games played at Foxboro Stadium and Gillette Stadium.

19-18 - Manning's touchdown/interception ratio in games against the Pats.