[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Randy Moss?!?

CaptainHook

Well, I wouldn't consider taunting to be "dirty" play.  If that were the case, Golden Boy Brett would be "dirty" for all of those "choke" gestures he made at Sapp in the late '90s.

649069[/snapback]

Dang Bill, were you sitting there waiting for my response? Man that was fast. Like I said I admire the talents of both Moss and Ward, but they are just two people who do things different. Moss is immature sometimes, OK I will give you that, but on the field if & when he is giving it 100% (I guess it is 100%, if not I would hate to see him really try) he is the best WR in the game....period.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder what Reggie White would've done if he was on the same field when Moss did that.  Hmmmm.

Are you referring to the man who once spewed racist comments about several different ethnic groups? :D

As a father of three small children I was more offended that they kept the camera on Moss during his taunting of the fans behind the Viking bench. They may have not known what he was going to say the first time but he repeated it three times and they stayed on him. Why? Where was the outrage from the announcers to their producers for that gaft? :D

The sad part about this for Viking fans is that a great victory by a team that was 2-20 on the road outdoors went into Lambeau and beat the Packers in the playoffs (this only has happened twice in the Packers history) is being overlooked by a meanings gesture that should not have gotten any press! B)

Like I said I admire the talents of both Moss and Ward, but they are just two  people who do things different.  Moss is immature sometimes, OK I will give you that, but on the field if & when he is giving it 100% (I guess it is 100%, if not I would hate to see him really try) he is the best WR in the game....period.

649075[/snapback]

No doubt about that. I'll take it a step further and say that Moss is the greatest receiving talent in the history of the NFL. But something tells me that Steeler players and fans have a bit more respect for Hines than Vikes players and fans do for Randy. While Ward doesn't have Moss' talent, he plays the game the way it should be played and conducts himself with class off the field.

Although they will NEVER admit it, the NFL is loving the press that Randy Moss is getting. Why? Simple....what game this weekend do you think will get the most viewers? YEs, the Eagles and Vikings. Mainly to tune in to see what Randy does next to embarrass himself. Bad publicity is still publicity and the Eagles/Vikes game is getting one heck of a promo this week.

Just like week 17 with Randy walking off the field early. All of the press he received the week before the last game. Can someone tell me what game had the highest viewership of the four games that were played?

Although they will NEVER admit it, the NFL is loving the press that Randy Moss is getting. Why? Simple....what game this weekend do you think will get the most viewers? YEs, the Eagles and Vikings. Mainly to tune in to see what Randy does next to embarrass himself. Bad publicity is still publicity and the Eagles/Vikes game is getting one heck of a promo this week.

Just like week 17 with Randy walking off the field early. All of the press he received the week before the last game. Can someone tell me what game had the highest viewership of the four games that were played?

649720[/snapback]

gb-mn

hey didnt favre walk aff the field at the dome in 2001 or 2002 with about a minute left in the game?? :D

and i still havnt gotten ananswer why bret didnt get a flag for slapping a player in the face durring that game??? :D