[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Randy Moss?!?

CaptainHook

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Big deal, some of you people will cry about anything.  Against a division rival, I love it. :D

Is this football or croquet? What poor manners Randy has. B)

647740[/snapback]

You can honestly defend that jackass just because he is on your favorite team ?

Wow. :D

Although I wasn't offended by it, I could easily see the No Fun League overreact and suspend Moss if the Vikes win this game. I don't think Moss deserves a suspension (how many other things happen during the course of a game that AREN'T caught by cameras), but after this week, I bet we'll be hearing how it was Janet Jackson who told Moss to moon everyone.

647746[/snapback]

If the NFL did not suspend Lynch for his hit, I doubt they will Moss. My guess, $75K for all the "crap" over the years. :IhavewipedatLambeautoo:

Big deal, some of you people will cry about anything.  Against a division rival, I love it. :D

Is this football or croquet? What poor manners Randy has. :D

647740[/snapback]

The TD was what burns the division rival not pretending to wipe your ass on their goalpost.

It's a disgrace to be that talented....

If TO did it, it would have been funny. :D

647757[/snapback]

T.O. is a jackass too, but at least he gives 100% on the field and doesn't take plays off. It was nice when we saw moss blatantly repeating mother F'er various times while on the sidelines. I hope my future kids turn out to be just like him... :D

P.S. Unfourtunately, I will be forced to root for these Viking clowns next week, as the Eagles are my most disliked team this side of Baltimore.

I just saw the replay. It looked more light hearted than i thought at first.

He says he was just having fun. He meant no offense. He'll take the heat if he has to get in trouble over it.

647807[/snapback]

He was really limping off the field after the interview though. Wonder how good to go he'll be next week. :D

He was really limping off the field after the interview though. Wonder how good to go he'll be next week.  :D

647808[/snapback]

As long as he can bend at the waist, he'll be just fine. :D

T.O. is a jackass too, but at least he gives 100% on the field and doesn't take plays off.    It was nice when we saw moss blatantly repeating mother F'er various times while on the sidelines.  I hope my future kids turn out to be just like him...  :D

P.S.  Unfourtunately, I will be forced to root for these Viking clowns next week, as the Eagles are my most disliked team this side of Baltimore.

647773[/snapback]

You see to your kids upbringing and leave the activities of these athletes out of it. Moss is staying in the conversation and in the public eye just like he wants to. And is MOSS the only one to be seen cursing on TV?

Well, it looks like he served his purpose. He came out and performed well this week after the big blow up after last weeks game because he left the field early. Now everyone is going to be blowing this way out of proportion, so now he will just have to come out next week and shut everyone up again.

SKOLLL Vikes!!!!!

You see to your kids upbringing and leave the activities of these athletes out of it.  Moss is staying in the conversation and in the public eye just like he wants to.  And is MOSS the only one to be seen cursing on TV?

647848[/snapback]

Why can't Vikes homers just admit that Moss is a jackass?

Why can't Vikes homers just admit that Moss is a jackass?

647904[/snapback]

because it is nice to finally see one of our players with a little attitude. I also think people ufairly judge Moss because of the bad things. It seems like the bad things are the only things that get press because that is the type of society we live in. Moss has been made to look like a bad guy from the beginning and it looks to me like he is starting to have some fun with it.

because it is nice to finally see one of our players with a little attitude.  I also think people ufairly judge Moss because of the bad things.  It seems like the bad things are the only things that get press because that is the type of society we live in. 

647971[/snapback]

Perhaps if Moss didn't do "bad things" on the field or get arrested off of it, the big bad media wouldn't have any fodder for trashing him.

I realize that Moss probably does a lot of good things that he doesn't get much credit for (charity work, etc.), but the perception that he's a self-absorbed, classless jerk isn't a false one fed to us by the sensationalist media. It's reality.