[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Giants fans

timmyk93

Just wait until Eli becomes king, then you'll see all the bandwagon jumper come out of the woodwork. In the mean time, the 4 of us will carry the banner. :D

You Giants fans should really hang out on the Chargers forums.  They love you over there, considering they get the 12th pick in the draft now.  Just don't bring up Eli Manning.  They are still REALLY pissed about that.

649355[/snapback]

If Eli ends up half as good as his brother, the trade will be a HUGH success for the G-men.

You Giants fans should really hang out on the Chargers forums. They love you over there, considering they get the 12th pick in the draft now. Just don't bring up Eli Manning. They are still REALLY pissed about that.

They ought to be pissey with their own franchise & the Jet fans too... heeheehee :D

Couple notes:

-I'm pretty sure Brooklyn Crew is a Giants fan also

-don't forget that one of the picks that the Chargers obtained from the Giants was used to draft a young kicker named Nate Kaeding B)

-I went to check out that Giants' message board and all I saw was a big sign reading "Closed for the summer" :D:D

On second thought.... I have been there about a week..... there is barely anyone else there, and the owner of the site is a big dictatorial pu$$y. Log on and post stupid stuff just to piss him off! Thanx!!!