[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Non Eagle, Pats, Steelers and Falcons fan only!

Hugh 0ne

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So, what will be worse here at the huddle come Monday morning?

If the Beagles win, we'll have to listen to Mauraders, NSab, Hugh-Mongus, Flyeaglesfly, and all the others that will crawl from the woodworks praising the greatness of Todd Pinkston.

If the Steelers win, Menudo and Squeegie alone will be enough to drive us crazy.

A Falcons win wouldn't be too bad, a few extra posts from BigScore and Atlanta Cracker would probably be the extent of it.

A Pats win would be bad too, with the likes of Balzac, Forever in Debt, Caveman Nick, Czarina and others denouncing the greatness of the Pats until we all want to shoot ourselves in the knee.

I think Falcons and Steelers wins would produce the least amount of utterly annoying homer posts. Yep, that's who I'm rooting for. :yay:

664760[/snapback]

I'm with ya' pal.

:moon:

:yay:

:D

:eek:

:bigshock:

:doah:

B)

.. B)

Right when I start feeling welcome at this place and like I'm starting to fit in, due to the posts comparing me and Ugly Tuna, where many came to my defense, this post comes in and knocks me right back down to earth. :D I still stand by the fact that I am simply a guy who is really excited by the success of his team. I don't try to tear down others unless I am provoked. I do talk about the Steelers in 95% of my posts, because, well, they're awesome !!!! :D As for my poems, I know you all truly love them. :D I can't wait to write my poem on Monday morning (I'll be too drunk on Sunday, no one would want to see that poem, it wouldn't be very polite). If my Steelers should actually lose, trust me I will be here to take my medicine. I have always been a stand-up guy when it comes to that stuff, however, none of you will find that out, because, WE'VE GOT A FEELING, PITTSBURGH'S GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL !!!! B)

A Pats win would be bad too, with the likes of Balzac, Forever in Debt, Caveman Nick, Czarina and others denouncing the greatness of the Pats until we all want to shoot ourselves in the knee.

I think Falcons and Steelers wins would produce the least amount of utterly annoying homer posts. Yep, that's who I'm rooting for. B)

664760[/snapback]

Stop pretending you don't love it. :D

Just as an example, if I was really like Ugly Tuna, I would have already made a post a long time ago that said.

"Question, will Ben Roethlisberger ever lose a game in his career"

Sorry, let me correct that, if I was like Tuna, I would have already made a post a long time ago that said.

"Queston, will of Ben Roethlisberger ever for loose a games of an carear ?:

I would have then given a long list of reasons he might not ever lose a game.

See, I'm not like Tuna, honest.

By the way, DOES anyone think Roethlisberger will ever lose a game ? :D

Just as an example, if I was really like Ugly Tuna, I would have already made a post a long time ago that said.

"Question, will Ben Roethlisberger ever lose a game in his career"

Sorry, let me correct that, if I was like Tuna, I would have already made a post a long time ago that said.

"Queston, will of Ben Roethlisberger ever for loose a games of an carear ?:

I would have then given a long list of reasons he might not ever lose a game. 

See, I'm not like Tuna, honest.

By the way, DOES anyone think Roethlisberger will ever lose a game ?  :D

665029[/snapback]

:D Good stuff. This is why I ranked you above UT and included you in my post and said listening to you would be a SLIGHTLY better option than listening to certain other Pats homers.

:D Good stuff. This is why I ranked you above UT and included you in my post and said listening to you would be a SLIGHTLY better option than listening to certain other Pats homers.

665037[/snapback]

... well, I have you ranked right between Ugly Tuna and OIA, but you might be making a push to move ahead of them soon. B) By the way, since I never said it before, congrats on the little one..... :D

So, lets see

Eagles -- Mauraders, NSab, Hugh-Mongus, Flyeaglesfly, they are not that bad. But, It's the Eagles, and the NFC Championship Game. So it's time to pull the Eagles Mascot Doll out of the Freezer and start sticking pins in it again.

Falcons -- Are there ANY Falcon's fans in the Huddle? Well I guess if there is Arizona fans, there must be Falcon Fans. So I'll go with the Falcons.

Patriots -- UT, enuff said.

Steelers -- Menudo, call me crazy but instead of crazed ranting, Menudo does it with a little humor, and poetry. So I would go with the Steelers.

Two Upset Specials coming up......

I think the best scenario for me would be to have the Eagles lose on a last minute play where Vick gets his spine cracked. That way the Eagles eat s*** for another year and I don't have to hear about how great Vick is.

As far as the AFC is concerned, I could care less. I am a little sick of seeing NE win....even with the new smuggness of Sox fans. I suppose I am pulling for the Steelers.

I am rooting for the Falcons and Steelers and let me give you two reasons, one very funny and the other not so funny.

I want to see the Eagles lose on a 4th and 26 in which Vick runs Jevon Kearse and Jeremiah Trotter silly in the pocket and then unleashes a bullett to Peerless Price downfield who makes a spectacular catch and gets up and does that stupid "peoples champ belt wave with both hands" like Freddie.

I am also rooting for the Steelers so they can generate some extra revenue to finally buy extra decals for the other side of their helmets. :D

Falcons  -- Are there ANY Falcon's fans in the Huddle? Well I guess if there is Arizona fans, there must be Falcon Fans. So I'll go with the Falcons.

:D There are a few Falcons fans, the most boisterous being Big Score 1

I am rooting for the Falcons and Steelers and let me give you two reasons, one very funny and the other not so funny.

I want to see the Eagles lose on a 4th and 26 in which Vick runs Jevon Kearse and Jeremiah Trotter silly in the pocket and then unleashes a bullett to Peerless Price downfield who makes a spectacular catch and gets up and does that stupid "peoples champ belt wave with both hands" like Freddie. 

I am also rooting for the Steelers so they can generate some extra revenue to finally buy extra decals for the other side of their helmets.  :D

665218[/snapback]

Peerless Price- stop it please :D

Who would you rather have on your team? Peerless Price or Todd Pinkston?

I think I'd give the nod to Price. :D

665285[/snapback]

show me one post where I've pimped Pinkston and I'll give you a dollar.

they both suck, the difference is that I reazile Pinky's suckiness and keep quiet about it

show me one post where I've pimped Pinkston and I'll give you a dollar.

they both suck, the difference is that I reazile Pinky's suckiness and keep quiet about it

665355[/snapback]

Someone's a little defensive today. I NEVER said that you pumped Pinkston. I was merely pondering a hypothetical question about 2 suckass WR's. Jeesh. :D