[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

coach you'd want to play for

seminoles

52 members have voted

1. 1. coach you'd want to play for

• Bill Cowher
    • Bill Belichek
    • John Madden
    • Vince Lombardi
    • Chuck Knoll
    • Andy Reid
    • Bill Parcells
    • Joe Gibbs
    • Mike Holmgren
    • Bill Walsh
    • Jimmy Johnson
    • Tom Landry (spelling?)
    • Marty Schottenheimerblobbinbloobingleebim (spelling?)

I have a feeling that Bill Parcells and Bobby Knight are the same person...  :D

665645[/snapback]

They are very good friends...I think they both used to coach at West Point at the same time way back when. Parcells doesn't physically abuse his players as far as I know though...can't say the same for Knight.

I'd want to play for Mike Tice.  He's dumb as a stump.  I'd get away with murder on that team.  I'd show up late, leave early - take breaks when I want to...Wait...maybe I already DO work for Mike Tice!  :D

665671[/snapback]

Wait ... maybe you are Randy Moss! :D

Landry. He was an innovator. The flex defense changed how defensive football was and still is played. I also have it on good authority(I coached with a former player of his), that although he was not a rah, rah kind of guy he was one of the great teachers in the game.

I'd still personally pick Parcells just because I like him and his attitude, but if you're only concern is winning, then I think it's getting harder and harder to not pick Belichick.

In this time of unparalleled parity in the NFL, it's amazing to see a team that has won 2 out of the last 3 Superbowls well on their way to a third. I'm by no means discounting Philadelphia, I'm just saying, the Pats are looking mighty tough. When you think that they've lost some key defensive personnel and have never really had a dominant WR, nor a dominant running game up until this year, I think it's even more impressive.

Edited by Skrappy1

Hey man, I want to play for Coach Mike Charmin of the GB Packers. He never singles us out to the media, rarely yells and you have to f**k off as bad as Cletidus to even lose your starting job! He's the easiest going coach in the league!

Seriously, I said Walsh, seems like an intelligent, no BS coach and hard to argue with the results.

Why not Holmgren, he won a Super Bowl, which 'bark and yell' Cower still hasn't done?