[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pitt so close yet so far........

uglytuna

Pittsburgh Fans,

You have nothing to hand your heads about. I told you they were not good enough for New England and I told you that you will never win a SB with Cowher at the helm. That not my problem, and I won't say I told you so but the question is...does your future look so bright....Maybe .... Maybe not.

Next year you might flop like you did in 2002 and 2003 after your AFC lost to NE in 2001. Or you can flop like Carolina did this year. Look at Carolina the future was never so bright for that team after a close Super Bowl LOST. But they didn't even make the playoffs this year. Just because you got to the AFC Championship game you might not be back for another 3 years. So I wish you good luck and like two ships passing in the night you missed the boat on the Super Bowl this year. Better luck next time unless your playing the Patriots again!

Ugly :D Tuna

Sorry dude, I would like to respond to your post, but I simply cannot read it. My wife is a 3rd grade teacher, I'll ask her to see if she can decipher it once she gets home. Sorry.

UT I think the last thing PITT fans would want is a ' keep your chin up ' from you, why don't you just enjoy your team's win ( again , which has nothing to do with you anyways ) and shut up.

My guess is that Tom Brady would be embarrassed to call you a NE fan.

UT I think the last thing PITT fans would want is a ' keep your chin up ' from you, why don't you just enjoy your team's win ( again , which has nothing to do with you anyways ) and shut up. 

My guess is that Tom Brady would be embarrassed to call you a NE fan.

669636[/snapback]

He never is saying "keep your chin up" in his posts, he always ends up going for the knees of the fans of other teams. Whenever he isn't on his, that is.

AM I the only person and especially the only Steeler homer who thinks uT is the second funniest huddler (neext to Spain of course)?

His stuff is such pure bait I cant believe you guys go for it. Also most of his stuff is true as well. We wil see how next year goes when the QB handler leaves.

AM I the only person and especially the only Steeler homer who thinks uT is the second funniest huddler (neext to Spain of course)?

His stuff is such pure bait I cant believe you guys go for it. Also most of his stuff is true as well. We wil see how next year goes when the QB handler leaves.

672473[/snapback]

yes you are.

Of course his stuff is all bait. Doesn't make him less of a tool.

672473[/snapback]

Its all true............. :D