[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Super Bowl MVP?

darin3

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You probably don't spend much time in the tailgate. :D

675389[/snapback]

I think I've posted there twice - just don't have the time. I will make a point of heading over there and doling out the crotch-kicks.

And/or read threads frequented by Grits.  :D

675393[/snapback]

ha - that is where my hatred for the things started.

The "Squeeze me a little harder" posts are far and away the weakest thing about these boards.

675383[/snapback]

IMO, the baiting from the obnoxious Pats homers is even worse.

You have chosen to ignore Balzac. View this post · Squeeze me a little harder Balzac

IMO, the baiting from the obnoxious Pats homers is even worse.

You have chosen to ignore Balzac. View this post · Squeeze me a little harder Balzac

675411[/snapback]

I've finally made someone's ignore list - hot ***! You're a consummate hoser, dude. Hit me with a "have a nice life, f-tard" and then respond to one of my messages 5 seconds later - I think I like that the best.

You are correct the higher ups at Disney have pulled the plug on this and whomever wins the MVP will not be going to Disney World......Although maybe next year the MVP will seeing as ABC is carrying the game! :D

675351[/snapback]

You are correct and when ABC broacasts it the trip to Disney will be back on... first time in 18 years that the MVP hasn't went to Didney!

MVP Westbrook

If Vinateri makes the game winning kick...again...

How can you not give it to him...

Ben

I hope  McNabb or Westbrook wins it, as that would mean the Eagles won.

However, I think it is far more likely Brady or Dillon will win.  I'd put my money on Dillon, as everone knows that Brady already won 2 that he didn't really deserve.

675835[/snapback]

He didn't deserve?

Alright, I wil give you the 1st one, but last year Brady was 32 for 48 with 354 yards, 3 TDs, and an Int. Who should have got it over Brady last year?

He didn't deserve?

Alright, I wil give you the 1st one, but last year Brady was 32 for 48 with 354 yards, 3 TDs, and an Int.  Who should have got it over Brady last year?

676364[/snapback]

I already conceded the second one. So we can both agree that he did not deserve one of them.

I already conceded the second one.  So we can both agree that he did not deserve one of them.

676388[/snapback]

I agree on the 1st one, but on the other hand, do you give it to the kicker?

Maybe Law, who had one pick. If he had 2 picks, he probably would have gotten the nod.

The problem is no one stood out in the game against St. Louis.

The writers probably said "no one deserves this, can we give it to Belichick?", and looked at the last drive where Brady went 5 for 6 and gave it to him.

It is kind of like Manny Ramirez winning the WS MVP this year. In 4 games, there wasn't enough time for a starting pitcher to win it, and the offense was pretty much spread around. So it's like, who the hell deserves this thing?

Foulke in my book, but that is a different topic.