[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2005 Mystery Huddler #21

I'll guess Hugh One.  This could be an older picture before he shaved his head.

795686[/snapback]

Now you've done it. I was considering taking you off my sh*t list, but now you're right back at the top. :D

A few things: I'm not a fat f*ck. I'm not retarded looking. I'm not a homo, not that there's anything wrong with that. I don't wear shirts with the word "dick" written on them. Ever.

EDIT: :D's think this guy likes dick.

Edited by Hugh 0ne

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll guess Hugh One.  This could be an older picture before he shaved his head.

795686[/snapback]

The one is only about 5 feet tall( he used to work in travelling circuses) from the camera angle its hard to tell how tall this momo is :D

Now you've done it. I was considering taking you off my sh*t list, but now you're right back at the top. :D

A few things: I'm not a fat f*ck. I'm not retarded looking. I'm not a homo, not that there's anything wrong with that. I don't wear shirts with the word "dick" written on them. Ever.

795694[/snapback]

so what if the MH likes to slurp the summer sausage?

Man, if that's Josh, I'm sure glad I never met up with him for a beer when I was in Chicago. :D

FWIW, I don't think a lawyer, originally from the East Coast, would be wearing a dickies shirt, although he really hasn't formally denied the charge. :D

795694[/snapback]

I saw that you were on the thread and wanted to see your reaction. :D Good to know that I was working my way off your list.

the opponent has a dark helmet when you blow up the ticket.  Probably the bears or jags.

795704[/snapback]

I was thinking the same thing, possibly not Ford Field then.

Definately a road venue for the Vikes?

Man, if that's Josh, I'm sure glad I never met up with him for a beer when I was in Chicago. :D

FWIW, I don't think a lawyer, originally from the East Coast, would be wearing a dickies shirt, although he really hasn't formally denied the charge. :D

795705[/snapback]

would i really be spending this much time on the thread if it was me? Wouldn't that be a bit too obvious?

I saw that you were on the thread and wanted to see your reaction. :D Good to know that I was working my way off your list.

795707[/snapback]

Man, we need the :ctu: icon back. Since you're a newbie, I'll let you figure that one out for yourself. :D

I think Hugh is of russian ancestry, and that dude looks russian.  Gay russian, but russian nonetheless.  Not that there's anything wrong with that.  He sips his tea from a samovar in his dickies shirt.

795726[/snapback]

I think you're of Russian descent too, eh? :D

Or was that "Yes" post an official denial? I'm still not sold. :D

I may be way off in my direction, but the Vikings played road games at Atlanta and at Houston last year?    :D

Cracker?

795734[/snapback]

Good call... I believe the Cracka has a child.

Edit: But this really looks like the Metrodome, no? Looks like alot of purple out in the stands... :D

Edited by darin3