[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Colts at it again

Jolly Rodgers

I didn't think Dungy was the type of coach to put up with this stuff either. We will see if and what he wil do about it. Personally I think hitting a woman is one of the lowest things that someone can do.

Like I said in the other thread, I wish the Colts D was as dangerous ON the field as they are OFF of it. Geez. I cannot believe this is going on. The Colts just signed Harper to a two year deal. I hope they cut him.

At least Peyton Manning hasnt mooned anyone lately... :D

832394[/snapback]

Give him time. I think the Colts Thug Club isn't done yet! :D

Rookie cornerback Marlin Jackson was sued for $10 million by a Michigan man stemming from a 2003 assault incident in Ann Arbor, Mich., after which Jackson pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor and completed community service and a one-year probation.

In March, wide receiver Marvin Harrison was sued for unspecified damages for his role in an altercation before the NFL's Pro Bowl in Honolulu.

Also in March, cornerback Joseph Jefferson was placed on probation and sentenced to community service for a 2004 drunken driving violation.

Defensive tackle Montae Reagor appeared in a Littleton, Colo., court in January in connection with felony and misdemeanor charges. He allegedly made threatening phone calls to a former girlfriend.

Doss fires gun in the air outside night club.

Nick Harper hits his wife.

Just running a tab. . .

Colts | Police and Courts: M. Doss - from www.KFFL.com

Mon, 6 Jun 2005 14:44:57 -0700

TheIndyChannel.com, citing NewsNet5.com, reports Indianapolis Colts S Mike Doss was sentenced Monday, June 6, to 40 hours of community service and ordered to pay $1,036 in fines and court costs for a gunfire incident in Akron. Doss pleaded guilty to charges of carrying a concealed deadly weapon and discharging a firearm within the city limits. He was also given a suspended 180-day jail sentence for the deadly weapon charge and a suspended 60-day jail sentence for the discharge count. If he can remain out of trouble for one year, he won't have to serve either of those jail terms. According to the clerk's office, charges of inducing panic and obstructing official business were dismissed.