[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tavis Henry possibly going to Houston?

Ralph Furley

I really hope this is not a possibility.  As a DD owner this has me worried, even if it is CBS reporting.  We know how accurate their information can be.  Anybody have any insight on this?  Is this a realistic possibility?  I'm panicking. :D

839982[/snapback]

Doesn't make much sense. Both Hollings and Wells proved to be decent backups in years past, AND they drafted Morency. I don't see how adding ANOTHER RB into the mix would be logical. They are not going to RBBC Davis - he's far too studly.

I just looked for a link & couldn't find one even on their Rumor Mill article.

At any rate I wouldn't put much stock in anything CBS Sportlies puts out. I can't see any reason Houston would want Henry since they already have a pretty good backups in Wells & Hollings & just took a darn good rookie(Morency) in the draft as well.

I just looked for a link & couldn't find one even on their Rumor Mill article.

At any rate I wouldn't put much stock in anything CBS Sportlies puts out. I can't see any reason Houston would want Henry since they already have a pretty good backups in Wells & Hollings & just took a darn good rookie(Morency) in the draft as well.

839993[/snapback]

Unfortunately my league uses CBS and it is under the "My Player News" on our home page.

Sportslies is a good description! :D

I keep hearing that the Titans and the Jags are the top canidates to land Henry..

840008[/snapback]

Both of those would make far more sense than Houston. Couple of teams with banged up and/or fragile current starting RBs. I think he'll end up a Jag.

Well, I dont think anything is going to happen anytime soon. The Bills want a 3rd round pick. The Jags and Titans dont want to give up that much. After training camp, some rb's will released that can be picked up on waivers. Probably none near the quality of Henry, but some guys who can be backups. The Bills are dealing from a position of strength as well. They can hold out until a team has an injury to their starting rb and gets desperate and has to meet their price. If nobody does make a decent offer, then they can keep Henry as a backup to McGahee. Its nice having 2 rb's as good as they have. In any event, I dont see Henry being traded until much closer to the season opener...

If this is true then why does it seem like Houston is always in the running for another RB?  Do they just not trust D. Davis or what?  I have him as high as number 5 in my early RB rankings.  What gives?

840183[/snapback]

I agree. It always seems as though they are trying to find someone to compete with DD's playing time. Interesting.

I agree.  It always seems as though they are trying to find someone to compete with DD's playing time.  Interesting.

840697[/snapback]

I think the Texans are more concerned with Dom Davis's propensity to get injured than to have someone to compete with him. He was hurt alot in college and was nicked up the past 2 years in the NFL. Its similar to the situation the Titans have with chris brown. They arent necessarily wanting Henry to replace Brown, but they need a reliable backup given Browns injury history...