[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

US Open

Squeegiebo

It's that time of year again when I impose upon you all to advise me which 5 players on my fantasy golf roster I should start in the majors.

So, for the US Open, which 5 of these do you like?

Actually, make that 4, 'cause I'm playing Tiger. :D Also, Darren Clarke has withdrawn. :D

1. Tiger Woods

2. Padraig Harrington

3. Darren Clarke

4. Luke Donald

5. Lee Westwood

6. Justin Rose

7. Peter Lonard

8. Brad Faxon

9. Hunter Mahan

10. Paul Casey

11. Kevin Stadler

12. Stephen Leaney

13. D.J. Trahan

14. Jose Maria Olazabal

15. Robert Gamez

16. Hidemichi Tanaka

17. David Howell

18. Steve Elkington

:D

It's that time of year again when I impose upon you all to advise me which 5 players on my fantasy golf roster I should start in the majors.

So, for the US Open, which 5 of these do you like? 

Actually, make that 4, 'cause I'm playing Tiger.  :D  Also, Darren Clarke has withdrawn.  :D

1.  Tiger Woods

2.  Padraig Harrington

3.  Darren Clarke

4.  Luke Donald

5.  Lee Westwood

6.  Justin Rose

7.  Peter Lonard

8.  Brad Faxon

9.  Hunter Mahan

10. Paul Casey

11. Kevin Stadler

12. Stephen Leaney

13. D.J. Trahan

14. Jose Maria Olazabal

15. Robert Gamez

16. Hidemichi Tanaka

17. David Howell

18. Steve Elkington

:D

840892[/snapback]

Just off the top of my head without any research of how anyone's playing recently, except for Elk who's been playing pretty good lately.

Other then ELK I would stick with the Euro's.... Oh, there all Euros. :D

Seriously though, I would go with Paddy, ELK, Tanaka (An asian always plays well in the Open) except when they double hit :D and Olazabal. To go with Tiger of course.

Thanks for all the input guys. :D

As of right now, I'm leaning toward Woods, Harrington, Donald, Lonard, and Howell.

For some reason, I just have no faith in Westwood. Rose has been playing like ass lately. Faxon and Elkington are old. Olazabal can't hit a fairway to save his life (not good in Open conditions), although he does have that fabulous shot game. I wish Darren were playing. :D

I am not completely sold on Lonard and Howell. I'd be happy to see any of your opinions on why I should start someone else in their stead.

out of your players, you may want to see who has the highest GIR%. the winner will probably be he who does it. i like phil alot this week but noticed you didn't have him.

edit: i like who you are going with. you mentioned it before, i might take a chance with tanaka over either howell or lonard. little walrus might not even be a bad longshot.

Edited by crispirons

Lee @#$%^&! Westwood.  :D

844093[/snapback]

BTW Squeeg.... I haven't been posting our majors pools this year... not sure why :D ... other than the fact that I've been busier than a one-armed paper hanger. :D

At any rate...... i've gotta nice squad for the open... with a win @ Augusta already under my belt. :D

the breasted one

donald

garcia

dimarco

BTW Squeeg.... I haven't been posting our majors pools this year... not sure why  :D ... other than the fact that I've been busier than a one-armed paper hanger. :D

At any rate...... i've gotta nice squad for the open... with a win @ Augusta already under my belt.  :D

the breasted one

donald

garcia

dimarco

844253[/snapback]

I was wondering where your lineups have been. I thought you stopped sharing because you were still pissed at me for my "sissy league" comment. :D

BTW - that is one sweet lineup. :D

Did anyone draft Maggert?

BTW....... Squeeg, there's a local pro from my home course here in Seattle that made it through qualifying.

Rob Rashell

pretty cool watching him progress through all the events to get there over the past few weeks. not a bad start @ +4. :D

I'm playing @ his home course this Sunday... we're all hoping he makes the weekend.

Harbour Pointe Golf Club

check out the course record...... it's his brother.

Course Record: 64- Mark Rashell fired a 64 on a warm July morning. See if you can top that for your next round.

yikes !! :D

Edited by Down Goes Frazia

nope

team 1

woods

scott

harrington

perry

team 2

VJ

love

cink

funk

team Fraz

mickelson

donald

garcia

dimarco

team 3

els

toms

leonard

couples

team 4

goosen

furyk

herron  :D

jimenez  :D

844408[/snapback]

With his Open record, I can't believe no one took Maggert.  :D

As of right now, I'm leaning toward Woods, Harrington, Donald, Lonard, and Howell.

841913[/snapback]

Sure hope you changed that Howell pick...he just withdrew. Don't replace him with Casey...he withdrew also. Your team is dropping like flies. :D