[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Points for receptions

louisville lip

The league I'm joining awards 4 pts per TD pass, 6 pts for a TD run or catch, 1 pt per 20 yds passing, and 1 pt per 10 yds rushing or receiving. Also, -2 per fumble or interception. Most importantly, 1 point per reception.

Can anyone direct me to a performance cheat sheet that incorporates receptions and ranks RBs, WRs and TEs, against one another and overall?

It strikes me that when receptions are considered, quality RBs that catch passes (Barber, D. Davis, Westbrook) are considerably more valuable than RBs who simply run the ball, even for big numbers. Example: Jamal Lewis rushes for 1600 yards (160 pts) and 16 TDs (96 pts) (a great season). He also catches 16 passes (16 pts) for 100 yards (10 pts)and no TDs (no worse than his history). Total: 282 points. Tiki Barber rushes for 1100 yards (110 pts) and 9 Tds (54 pts) (not as good as last year). He catches 60 passes (60 pts) for 450 yards (45 pts) and 4 Tds (24 pts). Total: 293 points.

Yet, even though versatile RBs are worth more when receptions are considered, traditional "between the tackles" RBs like Lewis, Dillon and the like are ranked higher in every performance cheat sheet I've seen. Am I missing something?

Trivia Question: Who was the last white player to rush for 1000 yards in a season?

Its a rare cheat sheet that takes receptions into consideration. It shouldn't be terribly difficult to make your own. Just take the Huddle's performance predictions (if you're a paying member - and why wouldn't you be after all?) and add reception points to get your own personalized sheet.

That was my guess at your trivia ? dumbass.

883925[/snapback]

I'm fairly sure Robert Smith was not WHITE!! Although his light complection did radiate like one Michael Jackson.

Larry Czonka (sp?)

Na' probably John Riggins

Edited by theeohiostate

I'd heard he was coming back!  Thanks for insight, Dick.

883846[/snapback]

That was my guess at your trivia ? dumbass.

883925[/snapback]

Here we go... :D

Edited by johnsonk2

I'm fairly sure Robert Smith was not WHITE!!  Although his light complection did radiate like one Michael Jackson.

Larry Czonka (sp?)

Na' probably John Riggins

884002[/snapback]

My 1st thought was Riggins, but then I was thinking someone must have done it since then. Robert Smith isn't white? He didn't look black to me.

If you would like to lose your league and draft a crappy team. You are free to use the link ChessMaster provided to you. If you are interested in winning, I suggest looking at the Home Page here.

Chessmaster Post 7/18/05 04:44pm

Huddler

Group: Members

You have chosen to ignore Chessmaster. View this post · Squeeze me a little harder Chessmaster

Moran.

884211[/snapback]

Somebody report him :D