[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

BIG TRADE please help me!

SHould I trade Ahman Green, Mike Clayton, and the Colts DST for Marvin Harrison, Curtis Martin, and the Eagles DST? I have Peyton Manning...so having Dallas Clark, Manning, Edge, and Marvin would be awesome, although I'd take a loss week 8 no matter what haha. It is a standard H2H league on sportsline. 1 pt for every 5 recieving and 1 pt for every 5 rushing yds, both Tds worth 12...If I got C-Mart, I am pretty confident I would be able to trade him later this season for a slightly better and younger RB. What do you think I should do?

if you are a colts fan then this might seem like a great idea but the old putting your eggs in one basket method could boot you in the a$$ , if something were to happen to manning you would be super screwed. is this a big money league or just a recreational , make nfl sundays even more interesting league? i think trading a.green might be wise but i just do not like investing your whole season in the success of one franchise.

Edited by The Darkside

if you are a colts fan then this might seem like a great idea but the old putting your eggs in one basket method could boot you in the a$$ , if something were to happen to manning you would be super screwed. is this a big money league or just a recreational , make nfl sundays even more interesting league? i think trading a.green might be wise but i just do not like investing your whole season in the success of one franchise.

888150[/snapback]

Actually I'm more of a Chargers fan but my league is just with a bunch of my friends and we're all from San Diego so there's no way I can get all the Chargers, I was able to get LT though! This is not a big money and mostly it is just make sundays more interesting although there is about a 100 dollar prize that I want to win! I'm starting to think the problem with getting Marvin would be that then I would have way too many colts and having NFL sunday ticket would partly go to waste! haha I'm thinking I'll pass on the deal cause I never really thought of that before.

Do I read right that you have Manning AND LT?

If so, you can do anything you want. :D

I'd say make the trade just to upgrade from Clayton (hurt?) to Harrison. Curtis may very well have another fine year too.

The Ds are a wash.

This is a tough one for me. I, personally, don't trade except out of need or to make my team noticably better and I don't really see either here. However, I will say that, other than putting all your eggs in one basket, I would give you the slight edge in this trade. If the main point of this trade is to improve your team at WR then the edge to you is even bigger.

if a keeper league i'd say no way. martin has 1 or 2 years left  at most.Green may be on a bad team but he will produce. Clayton should end up being very good as well.

889311[/snapback]

Agree. Martin's productive days are numbered.

If I'm reading this right, you have Manning, LT2, Edge, & Martin.  Like  Roo said, do whatever you want as long as Manning, LT2 and James stay put.

By the way, how many teams are in this league?  I'm thinking 4

889717[/snapback]

My starting lineup as of now:

Trent Green

Peyton

LT

Ahman

Edgerrin

Stokley

Clayton

Jimmy Smith

Eddie Kennison

Dallas Clark

Colts

Jeff Reed

Bench:

Mike Bennett

Deion Branch

Quentin Griffin

Alex Smith

Roethlisberger

Bubba Franks

Samie Parker

Its a ten team keeper league, last year I traded every decent player I had away to get 4 studs in LT, Edge, Peyton, and I had Jamal but I made a big trade and I now have Ahman (I got much better WR's in the trade)

1) What if it is Corey Dillon instead of C-Mart? 2) What if it is Corey Dillon instead of C-Mart and I am able to give up Jimmy Smith instead of Mike Clayton?

890191[/snapback]

Then you would be a thief. if you can do it do. This is nothing short of a felony. Don't walk run to a phone, walkie talkie, tin cup on a string, what ever you need to talk to this guy and make that trade.