[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Best WR

lynch

This is a keeper league that is brand new. I am pretty well set at RB with Alexander, Lewis, and R. Johnson. 8 team keeper(brand new)[replacing the 16 team keeper that desolved because of fights] :D

I have seen rankings for all the players. I am more interested in who would you draft for a keeper league. that changes the rankings some. :D

In a keeper I think you have to go with Chad Johnson, then Walker.

You could argue Wayne and Andre Johnson too.

I'd personally would grab CJ though - that offense should get better and better, and he'll be the man for awhile.

Well, he's 32 (33 soon?) and it might only be a matter of time before Wayne takes over as the go to guy for Manning. I feel like a lot of people already favor CJ over Marvin anyhow.

Walker has some serious potential, but Favre could be retiring very soon.

Andre would probably be my second choice after CJ.

Marvin Harrison by a hundred miles. Even though it's a keeper league, Marvin's got at least 3 maybe 4 years left in him. In that time you'll easily be able to land a young stud.

"He’s never had less than 1100 yards per season for the last six years and has never dipped below ten touchdowns in that time. He’s exceeded 100 catches in a season four times in his career and has yet to have an off year. Harrison has only missed one game in the last six years as well."

Not to mention his QB through 49 TD's last year!

David Carr through 16 Td's last year. Harrison caught 15!

Carson Palmer through 18 TD's last year. Harrison caught 15!

Are you guys kidding or what????