[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Can't seem to access "the truth about receptions a

hooknladder

I am a member...right? Is anyone having trouble or have I done something wrong?

895484[/snapback]

Just because you're logged into the message boards doesn't mean you're logged into the pay portion of the website. Did you PAY for this season?

895484[/snapback]

This 'season' began July 1. If you did pay, your login for the site differs from these boards.

These boards can be accessed by the lowly common web populace. These include those who do not do simple things like read the main page, utilizing it's MOST OBVIOUS places for assitance.

895484[/snapback]

As other;s noted, if you are asking this, the likely answer is no, you are not a member. On the main page is all the information you need for subscribing to thehuddle to get access to the articles, rankings, etc.

whatever...already paid...just looking for a quick answer. Thanks to those of you that helped.

895799[/snapback]

the username is your e-mail address I think and then you have a seperate password...

you may already know this...but I'm just adding it...

whatever...already paid...just looking for a quick answer. Thanks to those of you that helped.

895799[/snapback]

Considering your original post was a question asking if you were a member (note the question mark after "right"), the responses saying if you paid you are and if you havent you aren't were perfectly reasonable responses. In addition, the response to check out the home page for the info about becoming a member, as you seemed unsure, was also relevant. First step to answering these questions is the most likely scenario, which in this case would have been that you had not re-upped for 2005.

So, now that you have clarified that you did pay, and thus are a member, Avernus post is right. You must log in to access the members only features, including the reception points article.

Now, assuming your whatever and "those that helped" comments were directed to budlitebrad, you need to lighten up.. he was having some fun as the first response pretty much summed up the most relevant piece of missing info from your original post.

whatever..

895799[/snapback]

Whatever...

898045[/snapback]

12 year old girl?

BTW, nothing personal. Get used to this around here.

Remember, there is no such thing as a stupid question, just endless post making fun of you for asking.