[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

ESPN Personalities that do not suck

Chavez

My personal ESPN faves-

1. Bob Ley - IMO the best anchor they've had besides Patrick.

2. Charley Steiner- Don't see him much anymore, but he'll be on more in Hockey season.

3. Chris Mortensen- Great info

4. Chis Fowler- The only reason I watch College Gameday, a great job every week.

5. Suzy Kolber- Big time crush on this girl! I agree with Club, I think she's been in the shop recently. :D

Can't Stand-

1. Berman- The routine isn't just old, it's dead.

2. Steven A. Smith- Wasn't this idiot a sportswriter for the Philly paper? What credentials does he have to be calling out all the players he does? He's a joke.

3. Theismann- Total blowhard

4. Michael Irvin- He is absolutely painful to listen to, he ruins Sunday mornings.

5. Andrea Kremer- She creeps me out with the pale skin and druggie eyes. She looks straight off a fix. :D

I here ya with that. I'm a huge McNabb fan and when I heard that I was quite surprised they didn't say anything.

898952[/snapback]

Yeah - agree or disagree with Rush (and I'm no Limbaugh fan, but didn't mind him on Countdown; ESPN decided he wasn't spicing things up enough, gives him a nudge to kick it up, then panics when he says something controversial), TJ and Berman coming back the NEXT week and whining was gutless. You didn't like it? SAY SOMETHING TO HIS FACE.

The media's treatment of McNabb has more to do with the fact that he's a well-spoken, good-looking, MVP-caliber player and superb citizen from a major East Coast market.

But some people only see skin color, I guess....

My personal ESPN faves-

1. Bob Ley -  IMO the best anchor they've had besides Patrick.

2. Charley Steiner- Don't see him much anymore, but he'll be on more in Hockey season.

3. Chris Mortensen-  Great info

4. Chis Fowler- The only reason I watch College Gameday, a great job every week.

5. Suzy Kolber-  Big time crush on this girl!  I agree with Club, I think she's been in the shop recently.  :D

Not gonna argue with any of those. Love Mort, Fowler and Steiner (I think Charley is off Bristol 1 though - he does commentary for the hated Yankees)

Can't Stand-

2. Steven A. Smith-  Wasn't this idiot a sportswriter for the Philly paper? What credentials does he have to be calling out all the players he does?  He's a joke.

I love the nickname "Screamin' A Smith"; that dude on the screen makes me want to kick my tv in.

5. Andrea Kremer-  She creeps me out with the pale skin and druggie eyes. She looks straight off a fix.  :D

899264[/snapback]

As my buddy said about Kremer - "She's hella annoying, but a darn good reporter."

Good god I can't stand Mort!! What an uninformed, annoying asskisser!!! Jaws is the man, Mort's just a wannabe. Harry Reynolds does do a pretty good job, so does Kruk. I am, however, becoming quite irritated by Merril Hoge