[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What's more important to you?

BigTen

I haven't read any other posts, but if you choose your NFL team, I have this message: Thanks for giving me your money all these years!! Any true fantasy guru (me) would never cheer for his NFL team if it meant hurting his fantasy team.  I root for my individual fantasy players and the Bears come in a distant 2nd until they start breeding draftable players.

899604[/snapback]

Queer indeed; rooting has no impact on anything either way.

I don't let my home team bias influence my draft picks or my lineups, aside from having a better info on GB than I do on other teams, and I have 6 titles since '96 to show for it.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't read any other posts, but if you choose your NFL team, I have this message: Thanks for giving me your money all these years!! Any true fantasy guru (me) would never cheer for his NFL team if it meant hurting his fantasy team.  I root for my individual fantasy players and the Bears come in a distant 2nd until they start breeding draftable players.

899604[/snapback]

I thought the question pertained to after you draft your players. I don't know if routing for a certain player or favorite team ever changes the outcome anyway.

I got your queer :D  Nice username.

903247[/snapback]

Thanks, nice suit and fro :D

I was at Bills/Dolphins game actively cheering against Ricky Williams who had about 235 yards and 2 long touchdowns. Bills won the game and so did I. But i'll be darned if I would ever root for the skank.